SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA selection show 11am ESPNU

AZSIOUX

Not gonna lie…..left the NCHC championship game after the first period. Walked over to Kieran's or whatever its called and watched the rest of the Big Ten hockey championship game.

I think as many have already said, boy were we big time Wisconsin fans. Funny that they'll likely play each other next weekend to open up the NCAA tournament.

You've got to beat everybody. I can't say who I'd rather see UND play.

PS: Was sitting at Hubert's and saw Rocco sitting with his family eating before we went over to the pub. Funny how my group of Sioux diehards were sitting on pins and needles, and he could have really cared less. Almost like he kind of knew it was going to be alright. Took time to shake my hand and say hi, nice nice guy

I think UND, Denver and Vermont could beat any of the #1 seeds in the NCAA tournament. BC and Minnesota are not going into the tournament on high note, you never know Robert Morris could knock off the Gophers in their own back yard.

You're high...but you might be right.

Eff our record... eff that we backed in... I will even lay of the fire Hak crap for a bit. Too close of a call for this Sioux fan but I'll take it.

GO SIOUX!!!! We are in the tourney. I'm not scared of anybody, hopefully Hak and the boys aren't either.

Time to play Sioux hockey!

Not gonna lie…..left the NCHC championship game after the first period. Walked over to Kieran's or whatever its called and watched the rest of the Big Ten hockey championship game.

Not gonna lie either...glad I didn't have NCHC tickets this year so I could watch the drama involving Mankato/Ferris, Miami/Denver, UNH/UMass-Lowell, and OSU/WI unfold in front of my eyes from the comfort of my couch.

It's a Yale-acle! Thanks, Badgers and thanks, River Hawks!

When you're one of the last teams in don't bitch about where you're sent.

Since when do you make the rules that the last team in can't bitch? Why is a gofer bobo trolling here anyway... You should worry about penn st Or whoever you just lost to.

Not gonna lie either...glad I didn't have NCHC tickets this year so I could watch the drama involving Mankato/Ferris, Miami/Denver, UNH/UMass-Lowell, and OSU/WI unfold in front of my eyes from the comfort of my couch.

It's a Yale-acle! Thanks, Badgers and thanks, River Hawks!

That NCHC title game was a snooze fest in the first period……we all looked at each other and no one needed to say anything. Plus we were all wasting phone batteries hoping Ohio State would put their nonsense to a rest. I just followed hockey east and big ten games. My heart/gallbladder can't handle four games at once.

Since when do you make the rules that the last team in can't bitch? Why is a gofer bobo trolling here anyway... You should worry about penn st Or whoever you just lost to.

^^^^^^THIS! Mujack, while psychotic, is exactly right. Robert Morris is coming for you, better get that pp together because it looked a little loose lately.

They are good. If it's one thing UND fans should know...don't underestimate ECAC teams! Hopefully the team doesn't either!

@Clark17: Moy predicts(tweeted them) UND gets moved to Cincinnati to play Wisconsin while Vermont gets moved to Bridgeport to play Union. His reasoning is attendance purposes.

Speculation is that they would move Vermont to Bridgeport for travel purposes and not attendance purposes. Vermont to Cincinnati would be a plane trip. Vermont to Bridgeport would be a bus trip. UND would have to fly to either regional. Somebody on USCHO estimated that it would save the NCAA around $21,000. Expect UND to play in Cincinnati. I think I might take a matchup vs. Wisconsin over a matchup vs. Union anyways. We seem to do better against our old WCHA foes than East Coast teams.