SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA selection show 11am ESPNU

AZSIOUX

ok, I will be the first one here to say it. Robert Morris has zero chance of winning this thing. I don't care about what has happened in years past and last year with Yale. Robert Morris is no Yale. look for Miinesota to cruise to like a 5-1 win or something like that.

ok, I will be the first one here to say it. Robert Morris has zero chance of winning this thing. I don't care about what has happened in years past and last year with Yale. Robert Morris is no Yale. look for Miinesota to cruise to like a 5-1 win or something like that.

. I agree, Robert Morris is in the same class as Holy Cross.

. I agree, Robert Morris is in the same class as Holy Cross.

no they aren't. holy cross had been the tourney in 2004 if you recall and played UND pretty well and the core group in 2006 was on that 04 team. The closeset bob morris has been to the tourney was running the zamboni last year in pittsburgh.

no they aren't. holy cross had been the tourney in 2004 if you recall and played UND pretty well and the core group in 2006 was on that 04 team. The closeset bob morris has been to the tourney was running the zamboni last year in pittsburgh.

Spot-on. Tony Quesada and the bulk of that 2006 team had the experience of being in the tournament in 2004. How can anyone forget Tony puking his guts out during the game? They did indeed play North Dakota tough...and I think the experience in 2004 most certainly helped the Crusaders in 2006.

If Robert Morris beats Minnesota, it'll make 2006 Holy Cross look like chump change.

Not to mention, Robert Morris won't have the largest most raucous crowd in their history cheering them on.

Spot-on. Tony Quesada and the bulk of that 2006 team had the experience of being in the tournament in 2004. How can anyone forget Tony puking his guts out during the game? They did indeed play North Dakota tough...and I think the experience in 2004 most certainly helped the Crusaders in 2006.

If Robert Morris beats Minnesota, it'll make 2006 Holy Cross look like chump change.

If Minnesota has the same attitude, look out!

What i was trying to say was everyone said the same thing about minnesota and HC in 2006. Do not take anyone lightly this time of year.

Starman's "Yale-like team" that could come from out of nowhere to win the whole thing? North Dakota.

He ultimately picked Union College as his national championship game winner.

He lost a fair bit of credibility when he called Nic Dowd the Hobey favorite, though. Unless maybe he meant other than the stone-cold obvious deadlock in Johnny Gaudreau.

• Upvote 2

He lost a fair bit of credibility when he called Nic Dowd the Hobey favorite, though. Unless maybe he meant other than the stone-cold obvious deadlock in Johnny Gaudreau.

Yea I thought his Hobey pick was quite stunning...no way Gaudreau isn't the winner.