SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs CC - Saturday

Blackheart

Haven't you learned anything from the other three NCHC games? Records don't matter this time of year!

Und's record does matter this time of the year. It is what has put them in the win or your season over situation. Just like like rest of the teams still standing in the nchc minus St. Cloud.

Out played CC majority of the game. Started the charge maybe a little late though. Never a fan of blaming one guy for a loss, but it sure would be nice to feel confident when the puck is in the defensive zone!

I feel like I just wait for the screw up pass, and then the three shots on the Sioux's net and one doinker drops in!

At the other end I watch with the same type fear, but with seeing 5-6 nice shots from the Sioux and wondering if they will get one by the better goalie on the ice that night! Seems like these feelings have been too familiar the last few years?

The boys played great...late, but if they pour it on tomorrow like the last two periods tonight, all should be fine!

I'm thinking all of this could be a good thing in disquise....?

Go FIGHTING SIOUX!!

Und's record does matter this time of the year. It is what has put them in the win or your season over situation. Just like like rest of the teams still standing in the nchc minus St. Cloud.

Received a couple of texts from some SCSU friends...they are in Pairwise panic-mode right now.

Way to pounce...not talking about the Sioux's record, I was claiming "CC'S 7 victories all year" like hocgr8 said doesn't matter! I'm fully aware of the Sioux's record matters for pairwise!

when wil hak win a big game

that is the question

you guys all satisfied sitting at hoe this posteason

can we get brew to caochs this tema

Ask Dean, Bob, and Scott if they can get their own teams ready for big games...go drown your anger in your beer.

a win is an absolute must tomorrow, but like others have said it looks like UND will have to win the NCHC tourney. beating CC tomorrow will not give them any breathing room as their RPI will barely move and beating any of the other teams left won't move it much either to allow any room for a loss.

• Upvote 1

Haven't you learned anything from the other three NCHC games? Records don't matter this time of year!

Obviously!!!!!! Point is if UND can't win 2 games, playing at home, against a team with 6 wins all season, to continue its season, then they don't deserve to keep playing. All they have to do is take care of business tomorrow night and they move on. It's that simple!!!!!

Point is if UND can't win 2 games, playing at home, against a team with 6 wins all season, to continue its season, then they don't deserve to keep playing. All they have to do is take care of business tomorrow night and they move on. It's that simple!!!!!

Win one home game. Win two de facto home games. It IS that simple.

Obviously!!!!!! Point is if UND can't win 2 games, playing at home, against a team with 6 wins all season, to continue its season, then they don't deserve to keep playing. All they have to do is take care of business tomorrow night and they move on. It's that simple!!!!!

Exactly right. I really hope the boys can find it in themselves to take care of business tomorrow. They gotta get some consistency going again and hunger to win more than the opponent does.

And just FYI - b/4 this weekend Denver overall record was better than Neb-Omaha and W.Mich. overall record was better that Duluths - so you could argue that based on records favorites won both those series. Only upset was Miami and they were preseason #1 and Mafia picked them to win series so someone thought they would be pretty good.

And just FYI - b/4 this weekend Denver overall record was better than Neb-Omaha and W.Mich. overall record was better that Duluths - so you could argue that based on records favorites won both those series. Only upset was Miami and they were preseason #1 and Mafia picked them to win series so someone thought they would be pretty good.

hrkac picked Miami too. NorthDakotaHockey picked St Cloud...and said it wouldn't be close. In a related story, NDH also picks CC to win tomorrow night in a blow-out.

Easy pezy there big boy! What was their rankings? You can spin this all you want, the three victories that are done in the NCHC are all upsets. End of story. People can predict upsets, like the master Mafia Man did. But any way you slice it, it is still an upset! A team winning six games all year can beat a team with only 6 losses! So AGAIN CC with "6 wins all year" is still a tough team to beat. Oh and !!!!!

You can spin this all you want, the three victories that are done in the NCHC are all upsets. End of story. People can predict upsets, like the master Mafia Man did.

Well, I also predicted UNO in 2, so let's not nominate me as the Nostrodamus of Pucks just yet...