SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA D-I basketball tournament

jimdahl

Congrats on making it to the big dance.

SDSU won one game in either their first or second visit and should have won two that same year, but were the victims of some terrible calls against Baylor at a game in Waco.

ESPN's Charlie Creme http://espn.go.com/ncw/bracketology has UND as a 14 seed against West Virginia and playing in Iowa City. USD is projected as a 15 seed and is matched up against Louisville and playing in Ames. Creme also has SDSU in the first 4 out. Not likely, but could end up with all 4 D1 programs in the Dakotas (3 womens & 1 mens) sending a team to the Dance

SDSU won one game in either their first or second visit and should have won two that same year, but were the victims of some terrible calls against Baylor at a game in Waco.

ESPN's Charlie Creme http://espn.go.com/ncw/bracketology has UND as a 14 seed against West Virginia and playing in Iowa City. USD is projected as a 15 seed and is matched up against Louisville and playing in Ames. Creme also has SDSU in the first 4 out. Not likely, but could end up with all 4 D1 programs in the Dakotas (3 womens & 1 mens) sending a team to the Dance

Thanks 'yotes.

Of course, we are hoping to send the women's AND men's team this year. We're crossing our fingers!

Thanks Yotes..hopefully UND can become the first ND team to win a game in the tournament. Also good luck to your team as well.

Real time RPI has UND as a 13 playing North Carolina.

I saw that but immediately dismissed the bracket when they put undefeated UCONN as a 3 seed. I believe we will be a 14 with an outside shot at being a 13.

I wonder how high we might have gotten had we finished games @ UNI, @ Minnesota, @ Montana, and @ Sac State. We might have been in that 12-13 range for sure.