SiouxSports.com Forum

Kvly's decision to air bison basketball instead of the hawks-pens

Redneksioux

Because one of like 80 hockey games means so much....local team playing. Get used to it happening more and more bro.

Because it's a game that NBC thought important enough to air nationally. And the idiots at kvly decide a bizun bouncyball game should take precedent. Whoever made that decision should be canned.

• Upvote 3

Because it's a game that NBC thought important enough to air nationally. And the idiots at kvly decide a bizun bouncyball game should take precedent. Whoever made that decision should be canned.

Basketball is big. The NHL is not that important in North Dakota.

Yeah, because a useless D1 basketball team against two horrible teams is superior than Toews vs Crosby in an outdoor national NHL Game. KVLY is a joke. Whoever made that decision should be fired. I don't even want to hear an argument. Person should be fired!

And I don't know what reality distoration field you live in, no one give a !@#$ about Bison/Denver men's basketball!

Yeah, because a useless D1 basketball team against two horrible teams is superior than Toews vs Crosby in an outdoor national NHL Game. KVLY is a joke. Whoever made that decision should be fired. I don't even want to hear an argument. Person should be fired!

And I don't know what reality distoration field you live in, no one give a !@#$ about Bison/Denver men's basketball!

Very well said. Anyone have an email for the FCC?

My biggest complaint was if they intended to go to the hockey game after the basketball game was over, why didn't they go right to it. Did they really need to show a repetitive 45minute post game ceremony. it was just a slow rambling photo op for Phillips. Way to drawn out. Enough already.

My biggest complaint was if they intended to go to the hockey game after the basketball game was over, why didn't they go right to it. Did they really need to show a repetitive 45minute post game ceremony. it was just a slow rambling photo op for Phillips. Way to drawn out. Enough already.

It was very odd. Something you won't see anywhere else. Only in Fargo. Now they're pushing that garbage all over the state.

I just could not believe they were showing the NDSU BB game. I keep thinking there must be a snow storm or something because it was an outdoor game and maybe the hockey game was cancelled. A meaningless BB game over a National TV sporting event of any kind is just plain stupid. Don't give me the argument of the almighty advertising dollar either, that just does not pass the stink test. Bad Bad decision IMO.