SiouxSports.com Forum

2015 Recruiting

Hambone

I don't have a very good source on this but word on the street and I heard this in a bar that Molberg will probably be transferring out. Don't shoot the messenger just what I overheard while being a fly on the wall.

The official source on Mollberg is Ira. Unless it comes from him it doesn't mean as much. Interesting about the FBS guys though. Are we talking ball playas?

Is this where you don't tell any names and when some transfers come in you tell everyone you were right?  Based on the couple people I've talked to is that there aren't any that have "committed" so to speak but there are some scheduled to visit in December.  I don't have those names, though.  It is possible you're right, of course, but the people I've talked to said that it isn't the case.

• Upvote 3

We had a depleted WR corps and only return two RBs (plus a LB to RB convert). And the secondary needs immediate help. 

I'll go crazy and make a madly wild prediction that the UND coaches will be looking near and far for WRs and RBs and DBs, probably even in exotic places like JUCOs and FBS transfers.

I'll go one step further and say based on line play they'll probably look for OL and DL guys too, and maybe from JUCOs and FBS transfers. < GASP! > 

Am I an insider and expert now too? :D