SiouxSports.com Forum

UND and the Big Sky could go FBS

SiouxVolley

I can't say I personally know any Bison fans who expect an offer from the MVC... Plenty who would love it... Yep.... Plenty who think it will happen... Nope

Yeah I dont know any that expect an invite. All there has been is talk of what might happen with realignments and who could go where etc. Just like they are doing here. No big deal as its all speculation anyway regardless who your team is.

Yeah I dont know any that expect an invite. All there has been is talk of what might happen with realignments and who could go where etc. Just like they are doing here. No big deal as its all speculation anyway regardless who your team is.

So you are saying Bisonville posters aren't capable of strategic thought, only emotional outbursts. I never knew!

So you are saying Bisonville posters aren't capable of strategic thought, only emotional outbursts. I never knew!

As I said--just like here. :D

But if you think the BSC could move up as a whole the MVFC certainly could as well.

As I said--just like here. :D

But if you think the BSC could move up as a whole the MVFC certainly could as well.

Lets get real, neither the Big Sky or MVFV can or is capable or should move up to FBS. There are a couple teams from both that could make the cut but neither league as a whole has any business trying. Montana, Montana State, North Dakota, and North Dakota State could but the rest in both leagues are not (maybe a S Dakota). I'd abandon the thought of either "league" and focus on a collection of both leagues + Idaho + NMSU etc. and you guys can pick on Eastern Michigan all you want and nearly all of the MAC would agree but you can't just kick out EMU anymore than we'd agree that Wake Forest and Wash. St. Doesnt belong in the P5 but it wont happen. At least EMU tries and has an awesome basketball facilty and OK football facilty and spends $25+ Million which is more than the BSC and MVFC schools. The bottom of the BSC have no business. The WAC was the answer that already came and went.

• Upvote 1

The argument is no different than the MAC or AAC or MWC saying they should be P5 as a whole just because UConn, Cincinnati, BYU, NIU, Boise State, etc have bigger budgets, success, etc. vs Wake Forest, Washington State.... If individuals schools band together maybe, but not as leagues.

Lets get real, neither the Big Sky or MVFV can or is capable or should move up to FBS. There are a couple teams from both that could make the cut but neither league as a whole has any business trying. Montana, Montana State, North Dakota, and North Dakota State could but the rest in both leagues are not (maybe a S Dakota). I'd abandon the thought of either "league" and focus on a collection of both leagues + Idaho + NMSU etc. and you guys can pick on Eastern Michigan all you want and nearly all of the MAC would agree but you can't just kick out EMU anymore than we'd agree that Wake Forest and Wash. St. Doesnt belong in the P5 but it wont happen. At least EMU tries and has an awesome basketball facilty and OK football facilty and spends $25+ Million which is more than the BSC and MVFC schools. The bottom of the BSC have no business. The WAC was the answer that already came and went.

If you read the comments of the Bisonville fans, you would think they're team is worthy of a game or two with Alabama.

And that same Indiana team would throttle UND. Let's not forget that FACT!

Is that kind of similar to the fact that SDSU was going to throttle UND?

Aren't you an attorney? I think you'd have a better understanding of what a fact is.

Wow the trolls are on the defensive early today. Slow day on bville?

I think the talk about going FBS (since they are basically FBS anyways :silly: )and not having an FBS game next season is getting old so they need to come here and troll awhile. Marcia, Marcia, Marcia

I think the talk about going FBS (since they are basically FBS anyways :silly: )and not having an FBS game next season is getting old so they need to come here and troll awhile. Marcia, Marcia, Marcia

Since you bring up FBS... Which of your schools FBS wins is your favorite?

So how many posts do you have on the SDSU fan board?

Meh....50 tops. I don't have a strong dislike for them though. I like our thing we have with them. Not overly active over there either.

Which was your favorite FBS win?