SiouxSports.com Forum

Brock Nelson Scores

bigskyvikes

Brock leaving UND hurt. Still bitter over that. That was tough to swallow. I wonder if he would have netted 40 goals had he decided to play his junior year. When he had 28 as a Sophomore he had so many chances and breakaways it was nuts. He probably should have had 35 goals as a Sophomore if he finished more on a few. :-) Setiously !

Brock leaving UND hurt. Still bitter over that. That was tough to swallow. I wonder if he would have netted 40 goals had he decided to play his junior year. When he had 28 as a Sophomore he had so many chances and breakaways it was nuts. He probably should have had 35 goals as a Sophomore if he finished more on a few. :-) Setiously !

Didn't he have 5 or 6 empty netters? Puck always seems to find the goal scorers.

This is an illegal site you just posted...not sure if you knew this or not.

Hey RedNekSioux. Hmmm. I've checked this out before and found no credible evidence that its illegal. I've done a web search and the only illegal website I found was providing links for paying customers to Premier League Football games. http://forum.wiziwig.eu/threads/86469-PL-and-FACT-combine-to-convict-on-illegal-streaming. Wiziwig has no payment. Please provide a link to proof that the website is illegal or the link to the law that this website violates. Thanks & GO SIOUX (which is NOT illegal! LOL)

Hey RedNekSioux. Hmmm. I've checked this out before and found no credible evidence that its illegal. I've done a web search and the only illegal website I found was providing links for paying customers to Premier League Football games. http://forum.wiziwig...al-streaming. Wiziwig has no payment. Please provide a link to proof that the website is illegal or the link to the law that this website violates. Thanks & GO SIOUX (which is NOT illegal! LOL)

I'm not going to go through the process of finding a link but it's illegal because it's infringing on the copyright of the broadcast stations and the NHL. You know how late in the 4th quarter the NFL announcers make an announcement similar to: "The rebroadcast, copying and blah blah blah of any NFL game is prohibited without the expressed written consent of the NFL, Fox (or CBS) Sports." It's the same for the NHL and any professional sports league. The networks pay a lot to be able to air those games. The NHL GameCenter Live program is the exclusive streaming platform for NHL games. Anything online outside of NHL GameCenter Live and NBCSports.com is being broadcast illegally.

Yep, Ray77...and don't forget - new "special" jerseys for each and every team for the games! it's so unusual to see outdoor games...I wish they'd make a comeback.

Give it another 20 years and it'll be "come see the North Dakota Fighting Sioux as they play hockey INDOORS...just like the good old days of 2005!"