SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @/vs. Bemidji State

AZSIOUX

BSU always seem to play the Sioux tough.

Hope for a couple more wins! Last OOC series, so need to make the most of it.

They're not an easy out but BSU has only beat UND once in 40-years. I think a sweep is paramount. Common opponent, NMU swept BSU.

How is the new arena in Bemidji?

Goon's comparison is true. It's a nice rink but they didn't make the bowl steep enough and the advertising banners scattered around kinda cheapen it up. It's a great asset for Bemidji and definitely one of the nicer college barns. Tap beers are generally $5, and they have premium beers and a mixed drink station. With the first expected full house in quite some time, they'll probably jack up the concession prices . . . :silly:

Goon's comparison is true. It's a nice rink but they didn't make the bowl steep enough and the advertising banners scattered around kinda cheapen it up. It's a great asset for Bemidji and definitely one of the nicer college barns. Tap beers are generally $5, and they have premium beers and a mixed drink station. With the first expected full house in quite some time, they'll probably jack up the concession prices . . . :silly:

They don't usually sell out? If not, that surprises me.

They don't usually sell out? If not, that surprises me.

They never sell out unless the Sioux are there. The last Sioux game there I had a 70?? Year old guy in front of me get carded for buying a beer! Then my turn and I asked if he thought he needed to card that old guy, he said "we are suppose to card everyone" Where has common sense gone?

I've been to one gam there and it's the one game the Sioux lost so I've told myself I can't go to any more games there:/

Great facility though. Met a number of Sanford center employees and they were all very educated on the sport and very kind. Don't know if they still do but for that game all ushers wore Paul Bunyan style bemidji woolen mill vests. Very neat.

They never sell out unless the Sioux are there. The last Sioux game there I had a 70?? Year old guy in front of me get carded for buying a beer! Then my turn and I asked if he thought he needed to card that old guy, he said "we are suppose to card everyone" Where has common sense gone?

Go to Tennessee and watch how they card people. Everyone is carded and people have their ids ready. It is strange to see an old lady with a walker get carded.