SiouxSports.com Forum

Friday Vs. Bemidji

smokey the cat

If you are in mn or nd.....break out that old set of rabbit ears for this one:)

Can't imagine anyone living in eastern ND or MN not having good off air antenna (or anyone living within antenna distance from any of the major city TV network stations). 1st generation HD just can't be touched by cable or satellite (except FTA satellite). Such a cheap option (the antenna) to watch so much "free" TV.

What about CableOne in the F-M area? :silly::crazy::glare:

Midco can't get here fast enough............

Antenna or rabbit ears should do it.

My favorite: http://www.antennasd...or-Antenna.html

You can find if for less $ elsewhere (ebay, amazon, and best buy sell it for 61.99), but it's a really good antenna. Could also pick up something else that would work at best buy.

I wonder if we'll get it on one of the dish sports channels here in the Cities.

It's MN public TV, available for cable and satellite dish subscribers in eastern ND and Minnesota. You should get all the public TV stations via dish in Minnesota If not you can get it with a off air antenna hooked up to and scanned in to the dish receiver. Some antennas (see above) work well inside the house in the TC. It's Lakeland Public TV, channel 9.1 HD with off air antenna.

It's MN public TV, available for cable and satellite dish subscribers in eastern ND and Minnesota. You should get all the public TV stations via dish in Minnesota If not you can get it with a off air antenna hooked up to and scanned in to the dish receiver. Some antennas (see above) work well inside the house in the TC. It's Lakeland Public TV, channel 9.1 HD with off air antenna.

I have no problem picking up that channel via antenna in the SW metro...I think here it's channel 2.1 or 2.2.