SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 Olympic Hockey

Ray77

Here are probable line combos for tomorrow courtesy of the united states of hockey blog. there's been a lot of talk here in the Cities about how Parise's game doesn't translate to the olympic sheet where he's not as effective. I think most of it has been that stiff, Callahan, on his line for those games. I look for Zach to be a big performer from here on out, he's just too good to be quiet for long. I like what i see below for the lineup. Go USA!

James van Riemsdyk – Joe Pavelski – Phil Kessel

Zach Parise – Ryan Kesler – Patrick Kane

Dustin Brown – David Backes – Ryan Callahan

Max Pacioretty – Paul Stastny – T.J. Oshie

Ryan Suter – Ryan McDonagh

Cam Fowler – Kevin Shattenkirk

Brooks Orpik – Paul Martin

I must admit that the TJ Oshie I saw post-game and in the NBC Sochi Olympic studios being interviewed is not the TJ Oshie I recall. The young man has matured and actually showed some polish. I must admit I was impressed.

I'm proud to say TJ Oshie represented our (his and my) alma mater well.

Well done TJ.

• Upvote 3

I must admit that the TJ Oshie I saw post-game and in the NBC Sochi Olympic studios being interviewed is not the TJ Oshie I recall. The young man has matured and actually showed some polish. I must admit I was impressed.

Well done TJ.

And he even mentioned his dogs on NBC! Which are very well taken care of by the way:)

Well done TJ.

He has come a long way since his interview between periods at the Ralph a few years ago or whenever that was.

He has come a long way since his interview between periods at the Ralph a few years ago or whenever that was.

Rutherford, Blues beat writer, said on his podcast today that the turning point was later that year when he missed a practice and was suspended. Veterans took him aside and got him on the path to being a professional.