SiouxSports.com Forum

The Day After "The Debacle": UND vs Simon Fraser

brianvf

what mafia man

u bashin my boy hak

put on the shADES PAL

get with the program

hes gunna win one in this life or the next!

maximus!

Shouldn't you be catching some shut-eye before your am Fargo flight to Williston? I'd hate to see you show up on the rig tomorrow still blowing a .08.

• Upvote 4

Exhibition games don't matter as the voices in my head are chanting from reading the past 2 game threads but potentially losing your best player to injury would absolutely kills this teams chances of making the NCAA tournament. No way to sugar coat this one...completely wasted trip...but I'm sure the HR dept and BF used their "points system" to justify the scheduling of it months back.

Least we have another offensively inept NCHC team in CC coming to the Ralph next week.

Exhibition games don't matter as the voices in my head are chanting from reading the past 2 game threads but potentially losing your best player to injury would absolutely kills this teams chances of making the NCAA tournament. No way to sugar coat this one...completely wasted trip...but I'm sure the HR dept and BF used their "points system" to justify the scheduling of it months back.

Least we have another offensively inept NCHC team in CC coming to the Ralph next week.

after going out to bc and splitting with what someone on here called two jv programs there is no chance und sweeps a legit ncaa team this coming weekend and with these two teams it could be a pair of snooze fests of 1-0 or 2-1 games.