SiouxSports.com Forum

Green Jerseys

sioux24/7

Why would anyone be against new jerseys, helmets or names on jerseys?

It's about branding. Everyone knows Michigan's helmets, the crimson jerseys of Alabama, and the burnt orange of Texas. What's Oregon wearing this week? Who knows.

I am not opposed to a third jersey or alternate helmet...but 3-4 helmets and 4 sets of jerseys and pants is too much.

Compromise. No NOB's...but no Oregon East or Maryland of the North jerseys either, ok?

I guess names on the back would be fine but I have just never found it necessary. You're playing for the University right? Not the name on the back. I guess that is pretty old school but that is just how i feel.

I guess names on the back would be fine but I have just never found it necessary. You're playing for the University right? Not the name on the back. I guess that is pretty old school but that is just how i feel.

Hey, I'm a grey facemask-black-cleats kind of guy...I love old school football too.

Green helmets, green jerseys, white pants....that is all.

Boring!

Black helmets, pants and jersey

Green helmets, pants and jersey

White helmets, pants and jersey

Then you could have different combinations, like black helmet with white jersey/pants or green helmet with all black......ect

Boring!

Black helmets, pants and jersey

Green helmets, pants and jersey

White helmets, pants and jersey

Then you could have different combinations, like black helmet with white jersey/pants or green helmet with all black......ect

No black jerseys with black pants...no green jerseys with green pants...and no white jerseys with white pants. Deal?

No black jerseys with black pants...no green jerseys with green pants...and no white jerseys with white pants. Deal?

I actually thought the black on black looked good just needs to be used on special occasions. I think white on white could be used in the same situation. I agree with green on green though.

I actually thought the black on black looked good just needs to be used on special occasions. I think white on white could be used in the same situation. I agree with green on green though.

Black w/black? They look like ballerinas in their tight Danskins wearing those things.