SiouxSports.com Forum

NDSU at the Alerus

bincitysioux

Can't believe nobody has jumped on this yet.

Jeff Kolpack:

NDSU football is going to Grand Forks after all. Bison practicing at Alerus Center next 2 days cause of wrestling tourney at the Fargodome.

So will the Bison be having practice at the same time in the same place we'll be introducing our new Head Coach? :huh:

A bit awkward.......

Can't believe nobody has jumped on this yet.

Jeff Kolpack:

So will the Bison be having practice at the same time in the same place we'll be introducing our new Head Coach? :huh:

A bit awkward.......

I thought Bohl liked practicing outside to make his players tougher....

They don't have to worry about practicing out in the cold when you play in Frisco in January of course you wouldn't know anything about that :lol:

You had the #1 seed in the playoffs, you play ALL your postseason games in the Fargodome until Frisco. Why did NDSU practice outdoors before then?

Also, looking over your shoulder much?

I am glad UND opened the Alerus for su. I would expect and hope the opposite would be true. Maybe it will help getting a game scheduled. I am looking forward to the NC game and I will be rooting for su.

Why wouldn't they? It's a business transaction, not philanthropy.

I'm enjoying the "this will be a catalyst for an IPF" argument though.

Why wouldn't they? It's a business transaction, not philanthropy.

I'm enjoying the "this will be a catalyst for an IPF" argument though.

I think it is a little more than purely business. The Alerus could have come up with a lot of reasons not to do this. Do you think Alabama would open up their practice fields to Auburn?

• Upvote 1

I think it is a little more than purely business. The Alerus could have come up with a lot of reasons not to do this. Do you think Alabama would open up their practice fields to Auburn?

I think it's all good.

As long as the fine folks at the Alerus alerted Best Buy that the University of Agriculture and Applied Science's football team is in town.

Well, UND doesn't own the Alerus Center, the city does so it is not a valid comparison. So yeah, pretty much a business transaction between NDSU and the Alerus Center. UND doesn't really fit into the equation other than they are the main rent-paying tenant of the building.