SiouxSports.com Forum

NDSU at the Alerus

bincitysioux

noone said such a thing.

unless a major college team somehow decided to come to grand forks, 2013 NDSU will be the best football team to ever set foot in the alerus. What is the case that there has been or will be a better team? There isn't one.

When UND puts a better team out on the field than this years Bison, that's when. But I guess since you just jumped out if your Delorian, you already know how the next 20+ UND football teams will be.

When UND puts a better team out on the field than this years Bison, that's when. But I guess since you just jumped out if your Delorian, you already know how the next 20+ UND football teams will be.

Naw, the University of Agriculture and Science's football will probably be the best football to ever set foot in the Alerus.

That's because in about five years, UND will build a 35,000+ retractable dome stadium over Memorial Stadium and move into FBS football with an invite to MWC.

That's because the MWC wishes to have the flagship university of the state in their conference.

Too much of a criminal element between the fans...you know who... ;) and the players of the Ag School. .

Hey, if Lakes can post this bats#$#t crazy stuff, why not! After all, it's New Years Eve!

I am sure if UND was in the playoffs and needed an indoor pratice venue to prepare for the title game, the Fargodome would give them a very reasonable deal if the time was open.

Considering it is a publicly owned facility paid for with taxpayer dollars, as is the Alerus, I would have to agree.

Not at all. The championships were worth it

I actually like this attitude and I think you will need it the next couple of years. But don't kid yourself, there are a lot of fair-weather bandwagon jumpers down in arrogantland that will suddenly find better things to do on autumn Saturday afternoons and evenings (Hey, The Best of Duck Dynasty is on, let's skip the game! :silly:). Every fan base has them and you will find that out soon enough.