SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Northern Michigan

AZSIOUX

And the HPA (Hakstol Protection Agency) is out in force once again. :silly:

With all the incidences of stupidity that have occurred within this program over the past 2-3 years, it is more than fair to ask the question gfhockey is asking. And no, that is not the same as a "Fire Hak" campaign. Maybe if Hakstol gave more repeat offenders the boot, it would send the message that crime doesn't pay around here.

And the HPA (Hakstol Protection Agency) is out in force once again. :silly:

With all the incidences of stupidity that have occurred within this program over the past 2-3 years, it is more than fair to ask the question gfhockey is asking. And no, that is not the same as a "Fire Hak" campaign. Maybe if Hakstol gave more repeat offenders the boot, it would send the message that crime doesn't pay around here.

Yeah, UND is becoming the Miami of college hockey. Damn thugs!

hey look at the bison football program they have had a few run in with the law recently and it hasn't hurt their onfield success, maybe the on ice success will follow here :) I'm going to take a wild guess that this happened late on a friday or sat night and alcohol was involved. I'm also going to take a wild guess that at some point here very soon if it hasn't happened already this team will be put through a puckless practice to get a point across.

I'd take Mitch over Murphy at this point. kid is a step or two slow and doesn't look like he wants the puck

Mitch over Murphy agreed. I expect a normal transition period between juniors and NCAA but as a 20 year old I didn't expect it to take this long for Murphy. Hopefully he can find a rhythm when he gets back into the lineup.

I'd take Mitch over Murphy at this point. kid is a step or two slow and doesn't look like he wants the puck

Murphy seems faster than Mitch, and I don't care how old you are, there is a transition. Mitch has had four or five years to make that transition, why not put someone in who still hopefully can find the speed of the college game. True, he may not make that transition, but might as well find out because I don't think either one are going to tear it up, and you might have Murphy here for 3 more years.

Murphy seems faster than Mitch, and I don't care how old you are, there is a transition. Mitch has had four or five years to make that transition, why not put someone in who still hopefully can find the speed of the college game. True, he may not make that transition, but might as well find out because I don't think either one are going to tear it up, and you might have Murphy here for 3 more years.

I'm with you, let Murphy figure it out. All that's happening is confidence loss. Mitch, on the other hand, simply isn't a D1 hockey player. Well he is, but he shouldn't be. :)