SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. DULUTH - Saturday

AZSIOUX

I was impressed with Duluth defensively. Blocked a ton of shots, and just played physical and gritty and didn't give UND much opportunity to get pucks to the net.

Does UND stay with the hot hand in net or go back to Zane? Tough call.

Stay with Saunders--see if he can put together two solid games.

Duluth is 4-18-3 in Grand Forks during the Sandelin era. Isn't this the part where gfhockey chimes in demanding that Hak be canned for his failure to win those 7 games?

I've got UMD winning tonight 4-3. Wait. Double not-so-fast-my-friend. Sioux 4-2 again. Raise the sticks.

Duluth is 4-18-3 in Grand Forks during the Sandelin era. Isn't this the part where gfhockey chimes in demanding that Hak be canned for his failure to win those 7 games?

I've got UMD winning tonight 4-3. Wait. Double not-so-fast-my-friend. Sioux 4-2 again. Raise the sticks.

So is Sandelin's Natty>>>>Hak's multiple FFs? Does winning one trump multiple close calls?

If u aint first...you're last...

The wisdom level of Reese Bobby being applied to D1 college hockey....

Awesome.

Winning championships is what made the Sioux program special under Gino and Blais - contrast that to someone who had a fantastic winning percentage and multiple tourney appearances - one Doug Woog.

SSSSHHHHHHHH, don't talk about the record, you'll jinx the Sioux. Seems like whenever a record or streak gets talked about it gets snapped or ended. Ex: the Sioux pk, got talked about and then ended

If you told me at the beginning of the season that Stecher would be getting more time than Thompson I don't think I would have believed you. But I think at the time those are the six guys that have to go.

Glad to see Clarke in the net again. And I hope he makes it darn hard for Zane to get back into the net.

I'm going to say UMD 4 UND 3. And FIRE HAK!

If you told me at the beginning of the season that Stecher would be getting more time than Thompson I don't think I would have believed you. But I think at the time those are the six guys that have to go.

Stecher is the pleasant surprise of the year so far.

Winning championships is what made the Sioux program special under Gino and Blais - contrast that to someone who had a fantastic winning percentage and multiple tourney appearances - one Doug Woog.

Don't you know Irish, it isn't kosher to talk about past accomplishments on here! It's all about what's happened from Fall 2004 to tonight! :silly:

FWIW, I agree with you.