SiouxSports.com Forum

Vikings

Fetch

7 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

Well, it didn't take long!  :lol:

Mafia...come on! If you think last night was on Bradford, you don't know football my friend. 5 sacks, less than a second to throw the ball. Since the two tackles went down they have went 0-2, Bradford hasn't looked good. Prior to that, 5-0. They will get it together, as soon as Bradford has time, or at least 1.5 seconds, things will get better. 

Guaranteed to make the playoffs!;)

12 minutes ago, johndahl said:

If Norv is replaced by a great candidate shortly, it might suggest he was pushed out the door.  But I don't see forcing him out mid-season only to have Pat Shurmur pick up his duties.

Shurmur was the heir apparent to take over as OC.  That process was obviously sped up a bit.  Who knows if Norv resigned, was forced out, or is leaving because of medial reasons or something.  Either way, This offense needs help, and fast.  Norv was a great coach, but his style of offense is outdated. Hopefully Shurmur can get things clicking again.

14 minutes ago, 77iceman said:

Resigning mid-season....that's harsh.  I've always liked him.

As for the Vikings, I'm hoping for an 8-8 season.  I'd be happy with that at this point.

Looking at their schedule, I think 11-5 is very attainable. But it won't get any better than that until they fix this truly "offensive" offense. The defense cannot do everything by themselves; all these three and outs are killing them.