SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs Valpo

GeauxSioux

It's not any harder to follow UND football from the Twin Cities than UND hockey. In fact, given the sub-par NCHC TV deal, you could argue that in terms of watching the games, following UND football is now actually easier than following UND hockey. Big Sky TV is a remarkable asset for following UND football.

And basketball/volleyball. Watched quite a few of the MBB on BigSkyTV last winter and plan to do the same again this coming season.

It's Miller time. I thought he would have had more long runs in his career. Let's hope he has a great senior season with many long runs and 1000 yards rushing. I posted earlier UND would give up 21 points well after further review they should not give up over 2 scores. Go Sioux.

It's Miller time. I thought he would have had more long runs in his career. Let's hope he has a great senior season with many long runs and 1000 yards rushing. I posted earlier UND would give up 21 points well after further review they should not give up over 2 scores. Go Sioux.

If he can get to the 2nd level this year, he will have quite a few. Couldn't get there last year. He should have plenty of open space to run through tonight.

Great to see a FREE webcast. How often does that happen? Great news.

Every game in a Big Sky venue will be available for free on www.watchbigsky.com...this includes all of our away league games.

This is the first year that I will have access to all games. Last year I couldn't find a feed for the San Diego State game.

Every game in a Big Sky venue will be available for free on www.watchbigsky.com...this includes all of our away league games.

This is the first year that I will have access to all games. Last year I couldn't find a feed for the San Diego State game.

I listened to that game on the radio while playing NCAA football 2013 as UND!!!

I listened to that game on the radio while playing NCAA football 2013 as UND!!!

Darrell you need to come up with better stories about what your doing while you listen to UND on the radio. Make up stories about women or drinking copius amounts of booze and beating the hell out of Lakes. Anything but playing video games.

• Upvote 1

It's not any harder to follow UND football from the Twin Cities than UND hockey.

Really? Minneapolis, Duluth, Mankato, St Cloud, and the Final Five has meant plenty of road trips less than 2 hours away.

The NCHC does put a crimp in things going forward...I'll spot you that.

Darrell you need to come up with better stories about what your doing while you listen to UND on the radio. Make up stories about women or drinking copius amounts of booze and beating the hell out of Lakes. Anything but playing video games.

I'll vouch for Darrell he usually watches Bruce Willis action flicks. Darrell's a good man.As my wife says about me. He's a keeper.

Ok, now that I know Jackson really wasn't on the top 4 of the depth chart, can someone explain to me how that is possible? Unless he is hurt and I never realized it I can't comprehend how that is accurate.

I'm not worried. He's not hurt. He'll be one of the best wrs in the league this year. Just wait a little longer and watch him play.