SiouxSports.com Forum

New North Dakota song

gfhockey

They are sisters from Hazen, and are really hot!! The one in the video could have done without the Bison jersey unlike her sister wearing the North Dakota football jersey. Good song!!!

I know that after learning Hazen's nickname was the Bison, I thought it was NDSU but was confused when it was green and white. It is a nice song and those girls are hot!!

Calm down there tiger...

Kendra, who will be a senior at Hazen High School and Krista, who will be sophomore, have spent a lot of time writing new songs this summer for their second CD, slated for release sometime in late fall.

• Upvote 2

Hats off to these young ladies who are pursuing their passion, and it appears that they are doing it extremely well. I have a feeling that this is just the beginning for the 2 of them. I've always believed North Dakota is a diamond in the rough, not only in its resources and beauty, but in it's people. This appears to be just another example of it.

• Upvote 1

They are sisters from Hazen, and are really hot!! The one in the video could have done without the Bison jersey unlike her sister wearing the North Dakota football jersey. Good song!!!

Most out of staters will see an NDSU Bison shirt, and her sister wearing a souvenir "north dakota" shirt that she picked up along the interstate somewhere. Just sayin . . . time to get a nickname, unless is was a souvenir.

As for the song, they will be getting a call from the state tourism department soon. Not necessarily a top 40 song (not sure what their intention is for this song), but a great commercial for the state. I could see these two ladies making some money in the industry. Good look, sound, style, and vocals IMO.

Most out of staters will see an NDSU Bison shirt, and her sister wearing a souvenir "north dakota" shirt that she picked up along the interstate somewhere. Just sayin . . . time to get a nickname, unless is was a souvenir.

As for the song, they will be getting a call from the state tourism department soon. Not necessarily a top 40 song (not sure what their intention is for this song), but a great commercial for the state. I could see these two ladies making some money in the industry. Good look, sound, style, and vocals IMO.

According to their tweet they just got charted on Itunes. Its catching fire.

http://instagram.com/p/dTPUhboSSB/

I cringed a little when I first heard the line about the deep river and the water rushing over them. Not that I'm offended or whatever, but with people being so flippin' sensitive these days, i could see that line causing a bit of a stir.

I like the line.."I'm from the north but I'm not Canadian". :lol:

There is NO way that an out of stater will know that Bison is tied to NDSU unless they follow FCS football. Get real dude.

• Upvote 2

I would guess most people watching this video aren't aware of UND or NDSU or their mascots. On top of that, my guess is the shirt wasa reference to the Hazen Bison. Do agree 100% on your point on UND getting a nickname though.

I would guess most people watching this video aren't aware of UND or NDSU or their mascots. On top of that, my guess is the shirt wasa reference to the Hazen Bison. Do agree 100% on your point on UND getting a nickname though.

I would say that those shirts are specifically . . . UND & NDSU shirts, not Hazen Bison.

I would say that those shirts are specifically . . . UND & NDSU shirts, not Hazen Bison.

Agree, if you look on the left shoulders you can see what appear to be UND and NDSU logos on each of the shirts...

Not much of a country music fan...music is good for the song but the lyrics are a bit cheesey, for lack of a better term, for me. Nonetheless, wish them luck on their dream.