SiouxSports.com Forum

30 minute ticket run

Seeing the twitter photos cleared up the issue I had with the new away jerseys. They are the right green. It must have been the lighting that made the jerseys look weird.

I agree, in the original picture the green looked a bit off but after seeing the pic of Miller wearing his to deliver the tickets I think the green is spot on.

I'd say 57 new season tickets in a 6 hour span is pretty good........

Completely agree. Plus, with all the buzz surrounding the day with the media coverage. It may get others excited as the season gets closer, and they may decide to get tickets as well. Success can't just be measured today, its going to be measured when we look at butts in the seats during the season.

Actually, I thought 30 to 40 would be great going into this. I'm elated at 57. How often do you think the ticket office sells 57 season tickets in 1 day a year- non renewels? I would guess not very often. So great job, everyone who thought of this promotion to those who carried it out, it got people talking UND Football today around town and thats a good thing.

Completely agree. Plus, with all the buzz surrounding the day with the media coverage. It may get others excited as the season gets closer, and they may decide to get tickets as well. Success can't just be measured today, its going to be measured when we look at butts in the seats during the season.

Actually, I thought 30 to 40 would be great going into this. I'm elated at 57. How often do you think the ticket office sells 57 season tickets in 1 day a year- non renewels? I would guess not very often. So great job, everyone who thought of this promotion to those who carried it out, it got people talking UND Football today around town and thats a good thing.

Bisonville has just been glued to the coverage of this, even giving play by play of tickets sold. They certainly haven't moved on.

Maybe UND could try this with other sports like volleyball and basketball.

I shuttered when this was announced, because it is a bit cheesy. But if they got 57 new tix out in 6 hours that is impressive. It would be a good idea to explore this campaign for basketball expecially..............