SiouxSports.com Forum

Where to Drink in Grand Forks?

gfhockey

I've only been to Wild Bills once, they have some good daily specials. Had a Wed night Rib basket a couple weeks ago. Large portion and reasonable. Plus I was impressed with the service for a newer place.

We go to the El Roco one or 2 Saturdays a month for the live trivia. Excellent bar food, specials and the best sweet potato fries I've ever had. Both places have a nice selection of my favorite item.....cold beer.

I like to sharpin' up over at Judy's before I go downtown. It's got a nice laid back atmosphere and the beer on tap is more than reasonably priced.

Did they switch the bar around in there, I was in there last summer and it seemed like it had changed?

Yeah, it's totally flipped around, I think the layout works better. Still a great place to drink a cheap beer and catch a game! I love how the booths have pics of all the patrons throughout the years, including many of the Fighting Sioux hockey team.

Personal pizza and a pint of beer at Mikes Pizza for around $7 can't go wrong. Downtown I like the Loft now or the rooftop at Rhombus. I usually like to start at the Tavern at the Canad Inn because the pool tables are usually empty, unfortunately the service there is often horrible.

• Upvote 1