SiouxSports.com Forum

Old Ralph Engelstad Arena Seats

tho0505

i need to get some of these!

I have a section set that my kids bought for me for Father's Day about 3 years ago. I think they were $100 back then. I attached them to the side of my backyard lawn shed. They look great along side the fire pit, fountain, etc. that's back there. (No, I won't tell you where I live!) :)

I have a section set that my kids bought for me for Father's Day about 3 years ago. I think they were $100 back then. I attached them to the side of my backyard lawn shed. They look great along side the fire pit, fountain, etc. that's back there. (No, I won't tell you where I live!) :)

Post a pic please!

Winter Sports Arena/"Old Engelstad" Arena SEATS FOR SALE

Berger Enterprises, LLC is selling seats from the Winter Sports Arena/"Old Engelstad" Arena. Seats are bench style and anywhere from 3-14 seats per bench. Benches will be sold for $20 per seat (plus tax) with cash or check or $21 per seat (plus tax) with a credit card. They will be sold at Berger Enterprises office located at 1826 25th Street NE, Emerado, ND 58228 (just outside of the Grand Forks Air Force Base main gate).

Seats will be available:

Monday-Friday (starting June 18th - every week until they are gone) 8:00 am to 12:00 (noon)

Saturday, June 22nd between 8:00 am to 12:00(noon)

We apologize in advance but we can not ship seats. Please DO NOT go to the arena to purchase seats. Call 701-594-3385 or email mmberger@bergerenterprises.net with any questions.

Great! Thank you!!

Here's the picture of the seats in my dad's backyard:

352fabn.jpg

Very cool. Only problem is the urge that comes over you when you're sitting out on your seats on a nice summer evening to shout: "Who's he, he sucks sh*t."

• Upvote 1

I had my brother stop by and pick up a section of 4 yesterday. Now the hard part is figuring out the best use for them!

Either turn them into a bench for around the fire pit, anchor them on the deck, or anchor them to a wall in the man-cave/basement.

So if anyone is pulling a hauling some out to Bismarck let me know and if possible I'd be willing to pay a fee of some type for the effort.

I'd like to get some for the fire pit but the logistics are a bit murkier than muddied at the moment.

If they are there on Sunday to sell them off I may even rent a very small uhual trailer to get them but its a longshot.

Very cool. Only problem is the urge that comes over you when you're sitting out on your seats on a nice summer evening to shout: "Who's he, he sucks sh*t."

Oh, Lord. I snorted milk out my nose over that!

(In those days, I would have snorted beer...)

Of course, I'd probably start chanting, "Go back, go back, go back to the woods..."