SiouxSports.com Forum

2013-2014 Season

SWSiouxMN

Where has anyone ever said to fire Idalski?

Don't think its been mentioned at all. Oh wait, I guess someone just asked the question a bunch of times. Much different.

fire idalski?

UM 2-0

Fire idalski?

Fire idalski?

fire idalski?

hes giving up 3 goal lead byplaying not to lose

we need to play to win

Geez you must be bored.

Yep. Typing "fire idalski" into the search function and hitting multi-quote is a real time killer. Though you do make a point, probably missed a few since I spelled it correctly and didn't bother to try to find any other ones.

• Upvote 2

Though I don't always agree with the commentary, I like reading the "Wednesday Women" feature on USCHO, as it makes it easier to follow what's going on out east. I think it's a pretty cool sign for this program that whenever the writers mention "The Big 3" in the WCHA, everyone knows that means Wisconsin, Minnesota, and North Dakota. Hard to imagine that being the case just four or five years ago.

Though I don't always agree with the commentary, I like reading the "Wednesday Women" feature on USCHO, as it makes it easier to follow what's going on out east. I think it's a pretty cool sign for this program that whenever the writers mention "The Big 3" in the WCHA, everyone knows that means Wisconsin, Minnesota, and North Dakota. Hard to imagine that being the case just four or five years ago.

And the sad thing is that probably only 2 of the big 3 will make it.