SiouxSports.com Forum

2013 NCAA TOURNEY - 2 wins to the Steel City

AZSIOUX

I think it's weird/awesome that Minnesota, the 1 seed in the regional, plays the early game, and UND gets the late game. I'd think usually the 1 seed plays later.

I'd actually rather play the first game. Get the win outta the way, and then relax while watching the next game, knowing you've already advanced.

"DU will travel 400 more miles for its regional this weekend than BC has traveled for regionals in the last 13 years COMBINED."

Run the math on that:

Denver to Manchester is 2000 miles. If DU will travel 400 miles more that means 1600 miles is the baseline for comparison.

1600 miles / 13 years is an average of 123 miles per year.

Put that in perspective: Over the last 13 years, on average, what BC has had to travel is the equivalent of Grand Forks to Bemidji.

To really put that in perspective you also have to remember that in 2011 they traveled to St. Louis where they got pounded by CC. That trip was 1050 miles (by air). So in 12 years they travelled 550 miles or an average of about 45 miles per year. I checked my math twice as that almost seems impossible but that's what it is.

Agree that this is disgusting, however BC has not been in the NCAA tournament each of the last 13 years. :D. Back to traveling to Bemidji.

sounds like mankato and st. cloud shared a plane as well, cost saving moves by the ncaa? guess that explains putting more than one wcha team in a bracket-they can share planes. except for und and minny.

Hak and Lucia in the back recapping the latest episode of the khardishians I would assume in that scenario ;)

NCAA knew better!:)

That would be a quick conversation!

Don: OMG...Kim's butt is HUGE!

Dave: Shut up Don. I'm drawing up my lines.

Few months ago my brother was on flight and seated next to Khloe. He said after a few glasses of wine and she was a jabber box the rest of the flight going off on this and that. Said he started looking for the cameras!! Said she definitely is a full figured gal.

Just saw this tweet, what a joke these regionals are

Every bar should above at least 50 free tickets to give away to these. So pathetic

@BlountStrib: 5 minutes till Gophers-Yale NCAA hockey, and there is no one here. Can't be more than 500 people at Van Andel Arena.

Just saw this tweet, what a joke these regionals are

@BlountStrib: 5 minutes till Gophers-Yale NCAA hockey, and there is no one here. Can't be more than 500 people at Van Andel Arena.

False. Attendance is the main reason for seeding, everybody knows that. :sneaky::crazy:

for all the bitching about brackets and placement in regions(mine included) I think we all can say we have a pretty decent draw. I'm not sure if we played anyone else today we would have gotten out of there with living to play another day. tomorrow is a very winable game, will be a tough game but I believe we can and should win this.