SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota vs. Bemidji State

AZSIOUX

No question. No doubt. Full compete level. Battle. No mental mistakes. Solid througout the line up. No soft players. No weak goals. 100 % committed and focused. Need to be a little loose. Level headed. Lunch-box mentality. Came to play. Full 60. One game at a time. Take it day by day. We're not worried about tomorrow. No Dzone turnovers.

Missing any?

No question. No doubt. Full compete level. Battle. No mental mistakes. Solid througout the line up. No soft players. No weak goals. 100 % committed and focused. Need to be a little loose. Level headed. Lunch-box mentality. Came to play. Full 60. One game at a time. Take it day by day. We're not worried about tomorrow. No Dzone turnovers.

Missing any? Gophers suck.

Missing any?

He gets full marks for that play. Can't take a night off.

On the 3rd line, it's tough to know who to put on the wings with Mark Mac. Mitch has been so so at best. OD has played below that. I'd like to see Chyzyk get a shot this weekend on that line. He has size, skates well and has shown IMO better offensive skill than Mitch, OD or Connor. He was somewhat productive up thru the Notre Dame series. Mark, Bryn with OD, Mitch or Connor might click.

4th line was in beast mode with Jim, Rodwell and the General until last weekend. Hope those 3 are back together.

I also like Bryn and I would like to see him with Mark and Mitch or OD. However based on what do you think Bryn has better offensive skills than OD?

Missing any?

Keep your stick on the ice and don't Bogart that joint.

• Upvote 1

According to a tweet, both games this weekend are on FOX College Sports Central. Hopefully I can find a place in the ATL to watch both games.

I live part time in Hotlanta, the bartenders are not very sympathetic to hockey fans. That being said TacoMac's(sports bar chain with multiple tv's) should be able to get it for you. Tip.....know exactly which channel FCS Central is on for Directv, Comcast and Dish and ask the bartender what provider they have, The less searching they have to do, the better your odds.

Who around here usually does the end-of-season projections like "UND can finish between 1st and 7th. 2 point to clinch a playoff spot" but for everybody in the conference? I think I saw one last week and I was hoping for the same again this week.

(What I said above in quotes it's real, I just made something up as an example)

That's pretty cool but how are fans supposed to know about it? It'll end up being like 15% of the none students participating if they don't advertise on NPR

It says on the website there will be an info card at your seat. Everyone has cell phones these days. If everyone notices it (the info card) they should be able to pull it off. Would be sweet if happened.

It says on the website there will be an info card at your seat. Everyone has cell phones these days. If everyone notices it (the info card) they should be able to pull it off. Would be sweet if happened.

I have always wondered why UND doesn't have a gameday app that flashes colors during intros when it is dark. I know that NDSU has one for football games that flashes yellow and green, and it is very impressive. Hopefully this is the start of having that for all games in the future!

I have always wondered why UND doesn't have a gameday app that flashes colors during intros when it is dark. I know that NDSU has one for football games that flashes yellow and green, and it is very impressive. Hopefully this is the start of having that for all games in the future!

This sounds a lot more complex than flashing two colors. Defiantly potential to be spectacular if the execution is good and most people have a smartphone and the app.

Who around here usually does the end-of-season projections like "UND can finish between 1st and 7th. 2 point to clinch a playoff spot" but for everybody in the conference? I think I saw one last week and I was hoping for the same again this week.

(What I said above in quotes it's real, I just made something up as an example)

I think what you're looking for is under "WCHA Final Stretch", Jim did it the last 2 weeks.

Crazy stat by Schloss that Kristo has no points against BSU. You know that is about to change.

I know that's crazy! Bump that 0 to 5 after this weekend. I believe Kristo's dad played at Bemidji St. They also have Danny Mattson one time sioux recruit. BSU doesn't score often but I think be may lead BSU in assists.