Smartphone.... Vote on the phones browser

Download chrome browser vote on that browser

Tabes/iPad........vote on both browsers

Computer .........vote on both browsers

Work computer...vote on both browsers

Wife's phoe....vote on both browsers

Kids phones......vote on both browsers

Clear cookies on each and do it again..

Share with friends and family share with facebook.

Lets destroy this vote, BC has been handed enough already,

as of this morning:

Johnny Gaudreau is in the lead with over 2900

Drew LeBlanc and Corban are a few hundred behind him in fan voting

Kristo is in a distant sixth with less than 1000 votes

Someone went on Facebook and commented for everyone to vote Corban instead of Danny so as to to not split votes. Probably why he's in 6th. Total BS. Vote both. There are ways. They both deserve our support.

this mornings totals:

Greg Carey, Jr, F, St. Lawrence University: 976 votes

Carsen Chubak, Jr, G, Niagara University: 442 votes

Austin Czarnik, So, F, Miami University: 556 votes

Kyle Flanagan, Sr, F, St. Lawrence University: 1704 votes

Johnny Gaudreau, So, F, Boston College: 4934 votes

Eric Hartzell, Sr, G, Quinnipiac University: 2004 votes

Corban Knight, Sr, F, University of North Dakota: 5366 votes

Danny Kristo, Sr, F, University of North Dakota: 1611 votes

Drew LeBlanc, Sr, F, St. Cloud State University: 6353 votes

Ryan Walters, Jr, F, University of Nebraska Omaha: 556 votes

Total Votes: 24502

LeBlanc had a good overnight push ...

Whats disgraceful is sitting in front of gopher fans who use racial/sexual extremely rude language for two whole hockey games (around children no less).

Thats the disgrace.

Lets not kid ourselves like Sioux fans are all saints either. I've been in the Ralph for the F the Gophers chant, heck I could hear it crystal clear on TV too. Along with several other bad ones. Every team have some of "those" fans, we saw it in Duluth a year or so ago with some tasteless Native American innuendos. I've heard pretty vulgar stuff at Wild games too, which is pretty sad because these events are becoming less and less family friendly.

I'm all for having fun, cheering loud, and getting crazy at games, but too many people don't know where to draw the line. I hate to admit it, but the Gopher student section is one of the few that actually has some creative cheers that aren't vulgar. I wish UND could get some of those going, with the way our student section is setup is would be great and very loud.

We all agree!

I think there is a balance, you want a good person to win the hobey, but it should be about on ice skills. Should Frattin have won the hobey the year he was nominated? Absolutely! Had he had the same type of numbers, with multiple arrests that year? Probably not.

I think we have to remember that these are college kids and they are not going to be perfect, but at the same time being a college kid and a hockey player does not give them free reign to do whatever they please with no consequences.

Corban has good numbers and an excellent show of personality and sportsmanship

Danny has a good show of sportsmanship and personality with excellent number, and a few small off ice problems that he dealt with.

Either should be a strong candidate for winning this award; and neither has done anything that should be considered troubling enough to take them out of the running. At this point if they are beat out, it should be based on their on ice performance.

Lets not kid ourselves like Sioux fans are all saints either. I've been in the Ralph for the F the Gophers chant, heck I could hear it crystal clear on TV too. Along with several other bad ones. Every team have some of "those" fans, we saw it in Duluth a year or so ago with some tasteless Native American innuendos. I've heard pretty vulgar stuff at Wild games too, which is pretty sad because these events are becoming less and less family friendly.

I'm all for having fun, cheering loud, and getting crazy at games, but too many people don't know where to draw the line. I hate to admit it, but the Gopher student section is one of the few that actually has some creative cheers that aren't vulgar. I wish UND could get some of those going, with the way our student section is setup is would be great and very loud.

Gopher student section without a vulgar cheer? I don't think so. One of their favorites was certainly audible at the Final 5 last weekend. When an opposing player is sent to the box, their chant ends with "you worthless piece of !@#$." All in good fun, I suppose.

Gopher student section without a vulgar cheer? I don't think so. One of their favorites was certainly audible at the Final 5 last weekend. When an opposing player is sent to the box, their chant ends with "you worthless piece of !@#$." All in good fun, I suppose.

I also recall a "F**k the Sioux" chant at Mariucci this year

I didn't say they don't have any not vulgar cheers, I said they have some creative ones that aren't vulgar.

I also recall a "F**k the Sioux" chant at Mariucci this year

Again not saying that they don't have any vulgar cheers, I'm just saying they have some that aren't vulgar. I just think its funny how self righteous some people are on this blog, when our fans can be just as vulgar as the rest; sometimes more.

That being said, regardless of the team, sport, location, etc; you're going to get good and bad fans everywhere you go.

• Upvote 1

Okay, I misunderstood your point. Here's what I'll concede: it's great that Gopher fans have some creative cheers that are not vulgar --though I'm not sure how much creative thought went into "Sioux's a girl's name" or the sign about Robbie Bina that's better left ambiguous here. Doesn't cancel out the use by Gopher fans of cheers that ARE vulgar. And, yes, I have witnessed lo these many years Sioux fan conduct that made me cringe. I wouldn't be one to argue that our fan base is purest of the pure.

Okay, I misunderstood your point. Here's what I'll concede: it's great that Gopher fans have some creative cheers that are not vulgar --though I'm not sure how much creative thought went into "Sioux's a girl's name" or the sign about Robbie Bina that's better left ambiguous here. Doesn't cancel out the use by Gopher fans of cheers that ARE vulgar. And, yes, I have witnessed lo these many years Sioux fan conduct that made me cringe. I wouldn't be one to argue that our fan base is purest of the pure.

Agree on all counts ... I am as guilty as the rest too. Being in the student section with a beer or two or six in your, I was probably not the best myself, a few years back. I just would like to see them limit the vulgarity. I understand fans getting heated and probably even a small degree of swearing being used, but some people just take it too far now. Maybe being a parent has changed my way of thinking, but it kind of sad when you see a little kid at the game and half the arena is chanting the f word.

Daily Update:

Greg Carey, Jr, F, St. Lawrence University 1056 votes

Carsen Chubak, Jr, G, Niagara University 527 votes

Austin Czarnik, So, F, Miami University 646 votes

Kyle Flanagan, Sr, F, St. Lawrence University 1854 votes

Johnny Gaudreau, So, F, Boston College 5953 votes

Eric Hartzell, Sr, G, Quinnipiac University 2241 votes

Corban Knight, Sr, F, University of North Dakota 9493 votes

Danny Kristo, Sr, F, University of North Dakota 2088 votes

Drew LeBlanc, Sr, F, St. Cloud State University 9146 votes

Ryan Walters, Jr, F, University of Nebraska Omaha 644 votes

Total Votes: 33648

Looks like it's a two man race in the fan voting Knight and LeBlanc ...

Daily Update:

Greg Carey, Jr, F, St. Lawrence University 1056 votes

Carsen Chubak, Jr, G, Niagara University 527 votes

Austin Czarnik, So, F, Miami University 646 votes

Kyle Flanagan, Sr, F, St. Lawrence University 1854 votes

Johnny Gaudreau, So, F, Boston College 5953 votes

Eric Hartzell, Sr, G, Quinnipiac University 2241 votes

Corban Knight, Sr, F, University of North Dakota 9493 votes

Danny Kristo, Sr, F, University of North Dakota 2088 votes

Drew LeBlanc, Sr, F, St. Cloud State University 9146 votes

Ryan Walters, Jr, F, University of Nebraska Omaha 644 votes

Total Votes: 33648

Looks like it's a two man race in the fan voting Knight and LeBlanc ...

Not that I would agree, but I think Drew LeBlanc wins the Hobey. I think some voters will see he was Player of the Year in the WCHA and jump to the conclusion that he is the better player. Not sure many people appreciate everything Knight brings to the table like scouts and Sioux fans do. I suppose that could be said of a lot of players though. LeBlanc also brings the comeback angle to the equation since he had to sit out all of last year with an injury. I'm sure some voters could be swayed by that kind of feel good story.