SiouxSports.com Forum

NHL 2013

jodcon

As much as I'd like to see an Original Six finals of Montreal vs Chicago, I have to admit, I'm strangely intrigued with a 1980's NBA Bird vs Magic on Ice finals of the Bruins vs the Kings. That'd be cool.

Boston is on pace to run the Original Six...

Toronto (I believe a Boston win put them out of playoff contention.)

Detroit

Montreal

New York Rangers

Chicago

Tough loss for Wild. Kane with the saucy paws to end it. Crawford...cue Schloss...stole that one. Now to cheer for the Hawks from here on out.

$90M + $90M + 2nd round = baby steps

so was this memorable enought to put KANE #88 on that back of your Wild jersey, I was just wrong onthe game in St. Paul in which Kane would be memorable. that said the Hawks didn't deserve to win last night.

True but it all started with one unlucky carom.

It looked to me like the defensemen intentionally put it off the boards looking for that carom to happen.

Suter tied up his man & Cooke looked like he was more concerned with hooking Kane then trying to catch him.

I guess if he did a better job of hooking, Kane wouldn'rt have scored but it could have been a penalty shot.

so was this memorable enought to put KANE #88 on that back of your Wild jersey, I was just wrong onthe game in St. Paul in which Kane would be memorable. that said the Hawks didn't deserve to win last night.

Haha...well played.

Crawford stole that one.

The hawks deserved to win the series. It didn't even go to game 7. But if it makes wild fans feel better that they deserved to win so be it!

• Upvote 1

The hawks deserved to win the series. It didn't even go to game 7. But if it makes wild fans feel better that they deserved to win so be it!

the Hawks were fortunate to win this series considering their lackluster play for the majority of it. they need to find another level of play from here on out or they won't be repeating as all the teams left are better than the Wild and they won't be ableto get away with it.

That's probably not the same reaction you had when the Mild got a "lucky carom" goal just like that, against the Avalanche... :whistling:

Just a bit of a different situation since the Wild were dominating the game against the Avs when they got the lucky carom goal and regardless if they got that goal or not it felt like the Wild had that game in control the whole time while when the Hawks got the lucky carom goal the Wild had played the stronger game and it felt like the Hawks really stole that one.

the Hawks were fortunate to win this series considering their lackluster play for the majority of it. they need to find another level of play from here on out or they won't be repeating as all the teams left are better than the Wild and they won't be ableto get away with it.

Agree the Wild at the very least went punch for punch with the Hawks the entire series and it was a very even level of play and a series that really could have went either way but I think the Hawks have another level of play they can get to that they haven't shown in this postseason yet. Watching the Kings/Ducks series I would be surprised if the Hawks can't get by whichever team wins that series unless a goalie is able to steal a couple games.

Agree the Wild at the very least went punch for punch with the Hawks the entire series and it was a very even level of play and a series that really could have went either way but I think the Hawks have another level of play they can get to that they haven't shown in this postseason yet. Watching the Kings/Ducks series I would be surprised if the Hawks can't get by whichever team wins that series unless a goalie is able to steal a couple games.

And Crawford has proved he can steal a game or 2.

Boston definitely has some momentum going into the break with the late goal. I think it is very important for the Habs to get something going early in the 3rd on their powerplay and at the very least create some chances and break the momentum some.