SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ MINNESOTA - Saturday, one last dance....

AZSIOUX

What is it that you expect to happen? Are you really serious with this? The game is up and down and has been a very good game so far. The score isn't what I would hope for but calling the officiating garbage? I'm sorry...I don't see it. You guys are the ones that like to say hockey is a physical game. Warning didn't contact the head. He didn't charge, board or elbow. The trip at our blue line during our PP could have been called but it wasn't obvious. Again, saying the officiating is garbage is way over the top.

You're a gopher fan.....why would it be garbage....

What is it that you expect to happen? Are you really serious with this? The game is up and down and has been a very good game so far. The score isn't what I would hope for but calling the officiating garbage? I'm sorry...I don't see it. You guys are the ones that like to say hockey is a physical game. Warning didn't contact the head. He didn't charge, board or elbow. The trip at our blue line during our PP could have been called but it wasn't obvious. Again, saying the officiating is garbage is way over the top.

How about call the penalties on MN that you are calling on UND. You can't only call a penalty on one team and not the other in the same situation... and at the end of the period Helgason had contact to the head, no call...

Why is it garbage?

Am I not allowed here? I'm not being a Richard. If I disagree with you am I not allowed to post my thoughts?

You didn't see Rowney get tripped? Honestly? Honestly? Non-biased hockey fan....you didn't see Rowney get tripped?

skiumah2, welcome. This is a Sioux fan site, but you are welcome as long as you don't be a Richard (as you say).

The officiating was OK at the start of the game but as soon as the action heated up, Shep and Hunt show their true colors. They just are not very good. Period. And I think there is evidence that they do not like the Fighting Sioux.

You didn't see Rowney get tripped? Honestly? Honestly? Non-biased hockey fan....you didn't see Rowney get tripped?

Really thought the Gophers would score after that blatant noncall. Came down the ice 5 on 3 after tripping Rowney, and set up for some good chances. ND got lucky.

Posting on the other teams game thread is normal?

I guess I didn't know nor did I think it wasn't normal. What's wrong with it?

I believe I commented on that play already. That is if it was near our blue line during our PP. I thought it could have been called and wouldn't have argued if it was. However, I did not think it was obvious. If it wasn't that play, I didn't see it.

skiumah2, welcome. This is a Sioux fan site, but you are welcome as long as you don't be a Richard (as you say).

The officiating was OK at the start of the game but as soon as the action heated up, Shep and Hunt show their true colors. They just are not very good. Period. And I think there is evidence that they do not like the Fighting Sioux.

Thank you. For people who seem to be interested. The reason I'm here is because it's interesting. I know my team. I don't need to hear about what I already know over on GPL. It's interesting for me to read and post here because I can get a different perspective from a different fan base. I go to the Frozen 4 every year and meet fans from all over the country. I like doing that. I don't plan on coming to your site to start crap. However, I'm not going to be walked on either. If someone tells me I'm blind because I don't agree the refs stink, I may respond a little Richard-ish. If the moderators ban me for that, nothing I can do. Again though, I'm not here to start crap.