SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ MINNESOTA - Saturday, one last dance....

AZSIOUX

have you seen the refs this weekend? They have been making things up more often than not. Shep is normally pretty decent...Hunt is normally terrible.

Trust me, I think Hunt and Shep are the worst pair in the league. I just don't think you can criticize them tonight. Last night was a little more questionable but I don't think they were awful last night either.

Who ever said "shoot on Wilcox high glove side" nice call!!!!

Random insert, I was watching the Miami/WI game after our game last night and the WI announcers even said that the WI goalie isn't weak with his glove... look for lots of glove side shots when we play them

Trust me, I think Hunt and Shep are the worst pair in the league. I just don't think you can criticize them tonight. Last night was a little more questionable but I don't think they were awful last night either.

Hunt and Shep are by far not the worst in the league. Adam and whoever you put with him...Anderson and Baby Shep...probably a tie between those two.

Hunt and Shep are by far not the worst in the league. Adam and whoever you put with him...Anderson and Baby Shep...probably a tie between those two.

Honestly its Hunt that I think is the worst. Shep is guilty by association but I don't think he's that bad. Differing opinion between us I guess.