SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. CC - Friday

AZSIOUX

What do you know....our caption takes a penalty at the most important time of the game....not unusual.

CC player was playing the puck contact was both legal and proper. Ref was again the problem

Stupid Kristo penalty was very costly and honestly I'd sit him tomorrow night, he circled and went almost entire length of ice to make a run at the CC guy..unacceptable.

Coach Hak:

Thought from the start of the game from top to bottom we weren't very good. As a group of 20 we couldn't right the ship. From penalty problems to execution. Tomorrow we have to show up and play hungry, tonight we didn't do that.

CC player was playing the puck contact was both legal and proper. Ref was again the problem

Stupid Kristo penalty was very costly and honestly I'd sit him tomorrow night, he circled and went almost entire length of ice to make a run at the CC guy..unacceptable.

I thought I saw contact to the head....either way if you're a disciplined player u take 0 chances with 3 minutes left.

Coach Hak:

Thought from the start of the game from top to bottom we weren't very good. As a group of 20 we couldn't right the ship. From penalty problems to execution. Tomorrow we have to show up and play hungry, tonight we didn't do that.

That pretty much sums it up. Disappointing loss to say the least.

That was a dumb play by Mac. Guy laying on the ice and you give him a shot after just laying him out? That's a penalty every time...he had no reason to be surprised or mad at that call.

Not a very good game tonight and I think we will see some changes tomorrow. Wouldn't be suprised to see Zane in the net and the Kristo-Knight-McMillan line back together. CC was desperate for a win and played like it while we played very sloppy and out of sync. I would expect to see a complete effort and different type of game tomorrow. The reffing was horrible but whats new, I'm not gonna get mad at Mac because it was a good clean play and the ref just made a horrible call basically deciding the game.