SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota vs CC

AZSIOUX

So when does a team like CC get into town for a weekend series? Would they come a day earlier to make sure they beat the weather?

I can tell you that I worked at TSA for Four years and only saw the run way and the aiport shut down one time in that four year period.

There must be some bad weather coming? Never seen so many tickets become available last minute!!

Bad weather is already here in central Minnesota. Started raining at about 5:30 yesterday. Iced up everything overnight. Can hardly stand up in parking lots/driveways. 32 degrees now, but the rain is again starting to fall. Main roads are ok, but temps are expected to begin to rapidly drop to well below zero overnight. Was an easy call to not make the trek to grand forks with the family. You should buy my tickets. :-)

@SchlossmanGF Brendan O'Donnell expected to be scratched tonight with the return of Grimaldi.

My line chart

Parks Knight Kristo

Grimaldi Rowney Caggiula

Mitch Mac Mark Mac Gaarder

Seinkbiel, Pattyn St.Clair

I think you nailed it.

@SchlossmanGF Brendan O'Donnell expected to be scratched tonight with the return of Grimaldi.

My line chart

Parks Knight Kristo

Grimaldi Rowney Caggiula

Mitch Mac Mark Mac Gaarder

Seinkbiel, Pattyn St.Clair

Hak said that Grimaldi is staying wtih Rowney/Caggiula and Gaarder moves down to the Mac's line. Looks to be correct.

O'Donnell finally getting the message sent to him. He looks like a different player this year than he was last year before he got injured. He had 5 goals prior to injury and he seemed like he was stronger and more cofident on the puck than he is this year.

He has a decent skill set and understands the game welll. Time for him to embrace this adversity and pick up his play for the second half. It starts in practice.

O'Donnell finally getting the message sent to him. He looks like a different player this year than he was last year before he got injured. He had 5 goals prior to injury and he seemed like he was stronger and more cofident on the puck than he is this year.

He has a decent skill set and understands the game welll. Time for him to embrace this adversity and pick up his play for the second half. It starts in practice.

I believe at the luncheon today, despite not dressing tonight, Hak said that O'Donnell had one of his best weeks of practice that he has seen. Someone can correct me if I misheard it but quite certain that was his comment.

Yeah the odonnell benching doesn't stem from practice. If that was the case he would have sat more than one game up in the press box before tonight. Just hast been producing in games. He's had every opportunity. Hope it clicks next time he's out there! This is a deep team and he will get another crack, hell it could be tomorrow. Sweep CC!