SiouxSports.com Forum

Big Sky Scores, Stats, & Standings

dakotadan

Will there ever be a day when the Big Sky basketball standings are on the front page of Siouxsports.com? They are hard to get to easily, even on the Big Sky site. Even a link would be nice. For that matter, even add a link to the women's hockey standings.

Jim addressed that a few weeks ago somewhere, said he's going to overhaul the site this summer when he has more time and try to put on real-time standings for basketball too.

EDIT: It's under "Front Page Layout" in the Administrative SiouxSports.com forums.

The Eastern Washington game really scares me. It is the final game of a 4 game road stretch, and they are not a great matchup for us. Didn't they have something like 10+ blocks against us? If Brekke is not ready to go, that Jois kid will have a field day against us.

And I think the finale against SUU could have a significant impact on the tournament seedings.

The Eastern Washington game really scares me. It is the final game of a 4 game road stretch, and they are not a great matchup for us. Didn't they have something like 10+ blocks against us? If Brekke is not ready to go, that Jois kid will have a field day against us.

And I think the finale against SUU could have a significant impact on the tournament seedings.

I agree. I thought we were very lucky to beat Eastern Washington at home cause they have a lot of talent and we could not keep Jois off the offensive glass. They had several very solid freshmen that impressed me. We should however be fine if we have Brekke and Schuler back so we are at full strength.

Montana's Will Cherry left their game today with an injury to the same foot he broken in the off season. Speculation is that it could be broken again. If the Griz have to go without him and Ward for an extended amount of time, that could change a lot of things in the conference tournament..........

Montana's Will Cherry left their game today with an injury to the same foot he broken in the off season. Speculation is that it could be broken again. If the Griz have to go without him and Ward for an extended amount of time, that could change a lot of things in the conference tournament..........

Thats a game and tournament changer. With only a one game lead over Weber the tournament site may change.

Wow. I don't think they can win the BSC without Cherry even if it's at Dahlberg. That would be a tough break if true.

Will Ward be back for Montana?

Montana has 4 remaining games: @MSU, @SUU, Sac St, NAU

Weber St has 4 games remaining: @Sact St, @NAU, PSU, EWU

Montana is up by one game and the two teams split the season series.

If you are a UND fan - I think that you hope Montana hangs on to win the tilte and host playoffs.. The 4 seed does not look as bad now. Either way, Weber St is playing some nice ball right now and Montana went to OT with Davidson in NC without two key players.

Hey Bin do you have any say to get Twins15 blog on the front page of SiouxSports

If you are a UND fan - I think that you hope Montana hangs on to win the tilte and host playoffs.. The 4 seed does not look as bad now. Either way, Weber St is playing some nice ball right now and Montana went to OT with Davidison in NC without two key players.

Hey Bin do you have any say to get Twins15 blog on the front page of SiouxSports

Looking out on eGriz, they said Ward would be out 2-4 weeks. That would put his chances of playing the rest of the year and in the Big Sky tourney into question. I think that loss would hurt worse than Cherry's because they have guards that can help take some of the load for Cherry, but who can replace Ward? Montana's frontline is very very thin.

Its a gamechanger for sure, Montana needs to win to keep that #1 seed, they cannot afford to play 3 games in 3 days. Right now that Weber/Montana final might not be so automatic as it once was. A team like a MSU, SUU and even us could get to the final.

If you are a UND fan - I think that you hope Montana hangs on to win the tilte and host playoffs.. The 4 seed does not look as bad now. Either way, Weber St is playing some nice ball right now and Montana went to OT with Davidson in NC without two key players.

This is a huge advantage for the teams that play Montana the rest of the regular season. These are also teams we are fighting to stay ahead of and it could give them a win that they would not normally have and as tight as things are this could be huge in the seeding. I now like our chances against Montana versus Weber.

This is a huge advantage for the teams that play Montana the rest of the regular season. These are also teams we are fighting to stay ahead of and it could give them a win that they would not normally have and as tight as things are this could be huge in the seeding. I know would like our chances against Montana versus Weber.

Very true and those are the breaks. It has been a tough year for UND with all the injuries and lost players. It is a miracle that UND only needs a split on the road and take care of SUU at home in the last game of the year and they will more than likely get the 3 or 4 seed.

Braketbuster game today: U of South Dakota 85, Montana State 74

Who cares? Thanks for sharing.

For the record I am glad that the bracketbuster thing is getting squashed for the most part. It was meant to help sort between potential at-larges from the mid major level. Now its every team in the country playing a meaningless game. Turned into a joke.

Who cares? Thanks for sharing.

For the record I am glad that the bracketbuster thing is getting squashed for the most part. It was meant to help sort between potential at-larges from the mid major level. Now its every team in the country playing a meaningless game. Turned into a joke.

One thing I did like about the bracketbusters was that it was a good way of getting teams to come to Weber that we would not normaly be able to get here.

• Upvote 1

Braketbuster game today: U of South Dakota 85, Montana State 74

Nice effort out of the mighty Summit this weekend. EDIT: 4-5 with the Top 3 teams all getting rolled convincingly. Their #1 Western Illinois got whacked AT HOME by Cleveland State, who was rated #188 in the RPI (and has a losing record). Yuck.

Don't need any comments about the Big Sky, we know they are not that good but we actually realize it. Big Sky went 5-6 with the best win by Weber State over Oral Roberts on the road. UND's loss to Omaha was a bad one. The rest were not really upsets as they were fairly even matchups or the BS team was the dog.

Nice effort out of the mighty Summit this weekend. 4-4 with the Top 3 teams all getting rolled convincingly. Their #1 Western Illinois got whacked AT HOME by Cleveland State, who was rated #188 in the RPI (and has a losing record). Yuck.

Don't need any comments about the Big Sky, we know they are not that good but we actually realize it. Big Sky went 5-6 with the best win by Weber State over Oral Roberts on the road. UND's loss the Omaha was a bad one. The rest were pretty not really upsets as they were fairly even matchups or the BS team was the dog.

It was actually 4-5 for the Summit. Neither conference fared all that well on the court and it sounds like in the injury department either.

It was actually 4-5 for the Summit. Neither conference fared all that well on the court and it sounds like in the injury department either.

If Cherry doesn't get hurt Montana could have taken down Davidson on the road, that would have looked really good.