SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ CC - Saturday

AZSIOUX

Wow, that was awesome!

Great win UND after dominating play all weekend.

Needed at least one win this series.

Don't blame Rowney, blame it on the "hot goalie". :silly:

We get it. You don't need to mention it every other post.

You use the hot goalie phrase about 1000 times more than Schloss ever has. :p

• Upvote 2

Gotta Ask did anyone have the webcast? I live in the springs area and couldnt make the game tonight due to kids and work, but listened on the radio and was in the chat. After the game got 3 seperate texts from CC homers saying that UND had to many men on the ice... Can anyone confirm or deny this?

The CC post game had nothing on it nor have i seen or heard of it any where else..

Thanks for any responses, GO SIOUX...

Esox

Gotta Ask did anyone have the webcast? I live in the springs area and couldnt make the game tonight due to kids and work, but listened on the radio and was in the chat. After the game got 3 seperate texts from CC homers saying that UND had to many men on the ice... Can anyone confirm or deny this?

The CC post game had nothing on it nor have i seen or heard of it any where else..

Thanks for any responses, GO SIOUX...

Esox

AT WHAT POINT OF THE GAME?

Maybe they were confused and talking about the GTG scored with the extra attacker. :)

Got my answer from Mr. Schlossman from the GFHerald. UND scored the Game Winning Goald while changing lines... however only two sioux players were in the offensive zone.

Esox...