SiouxSports.com Forum

SUU game

geaux_sioux

UND and SUU have had nearly identical Big Sky schedules, with the only difference in opponents being that they played (and inexplicably lost to) Weber St. instead of Cal Poly. They haven't been blown out by anybody in the Big Sky, and their defense is giving up about 12 ppg fewer than is UND. Prior to the season, I had penciled in this game as a likely UND win, but right now I'd have to make SUU a favorite.

UND and SUU have had nearly identical Big Sky schedules, with the only difference in opponents being that they played (and inexplicably lost to) Weber St. instead of Cal Poly. They haven't been blown out by anybody in the Big Sky, and their defense is giving up about 12 ppg fewer than is UND. Prior to the season, I had penciled in this game as a likely UND win, but right now I'd have to make SUU a favorite.

What game was their buy week before and how many teams did they play who were coming off of a buy week?

What game was their buy week before and how many teams did they play who were coming off of a buy week?

They haven't had a bye week. Their season ends a week before most everybody else's (Nov. 10). I'm not sure if they've played anybody with two weeks to prepare for them like UND has with NAU and MSU.