SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota @ Alaska Fairbanks - Sat

AZSIOUX

When the gophers play this way, we say they are talented but soft.

I'm sure Hak will get them playing like they should, but it is difficult to see them lose so many puck battles.

I expect AA to be run out of the building both nights this coming weekend. They did it in Fairbanks friday night with 15 skaters. No excuses.

Went to bed after the first period, but I kind of expected this result. Only three lines for a second night in a row, even with some core guys back you'll have some issues. Give Fairbanks credit. When a team is skating short handed you do things like pinch your dmen to elongate shifts and keep a team in their own end.

I predicted a split, so I'm not going onto the Fire Hak thread yet. :lol:

Just imagine the morons in the upper levels of the ralph next weekend if the sioux get behind by a goal early....the hak haters will be hockeynostradomuses to those poor souls around them.

One loss...it sucks....it will hurt a bit in PWR at the end but.

It will be fine,....wont effect the mcnaughton or the broadmoor goals.

Just imagine the morons in the upper levels of the ralph next weekend if the sioux get behind by a goal early....the hak haters will be hockeynostradomuses to those poor souls around them.

This is the second game of the season, I am not all that worried about the loss that much... I think the team will be fine this season as well as this weekend.

I have a feeling the mcnaughton and broadmoor aren't the goals for this team. They are only looking at one thing.

Kristo is such a key player. I really noticed the absence of his name in the radio broadcast, last night. He's really the straw that stirs the drink for whatever line he's on.

I agree, I didn't hear his name once. It was almost as if he wasn't even playing.

• Upvote 1

Who is this moron frozen4sioux? "The people in the upper deck"? Is there a game knowledge difference between the levels? Please enlighten me! Is there no "Hak haters or Nostradamus's in the lower level?

• Upvote 1

Who is this moron frozen4sioux? "The people in the upper deck"? Is there a game knowledge difference between the levels? Please enlighten me! Is there no "Hak haters or Nostradamus's in the lower level?

I was thinking the same thing since I am one of those "upper deckers".

It never fails when we go to the games theres always those few in every section.... the team goes down a few and here comes some loudmouth yelling just loud enough so that others in the surrounding ten seat radius hears them "way to start choking Hakstol...Blais wouldnt be losing to this team.." crap like that.. and i illistrate the upper deckers as these seem to be special breeds of moron as they quasi yell at hakstol from row K of the second deck,

NO there is not specific knowledge difference between where people sit, I was not insuniuating any one person as being a moron just based on where they sit. Ive heard these idiots in every section ive sat in. which is damn near all of'em,

I dont get the special allure of going to the game and chirping your own team when god forbid they go down a goal or two at some point.

The point is : ALL IS WELL

THE SKY IS NOT FALLING

THE SUN WILL RISE

THERE WILL BE HOCKEY GAMES NEXT WEEKEND

AND DAN HAMMER WILL STILL SUCK AT CALLING THOSE GAMES!

It never fails when we go to the games theres always those few in every section.... the team goes down a few and here comes some loudmouth yelling just loud enough so that others in the surrounding ten seat radius hears them "way to start choking Hakstol...Blais wouldnt be losing to this team.." crap like that.. and i illistrate the upper deckers as these seem to be special breeds of moron as they quasi yell at hakstol from row K of the second deck,

NO there is not specific knowledge difference between where people sit, I was not insuniuating any one person as being a moron just based on where they sit. Ive heard these idiots in every section ive sat in. which is damn near all of'em,

I dont get the special allure of going to the game and chirping your own team when god forbid they go down a goal or two at some point.

The point is : ALL IS WELL

THE SKY IS NOT FALLING

THE SUN WILL RISE

THERE WILL BE HOCKEY GAMES NEXT WEEKEND

AND DAN HAMMER WILL STILL SUCK AT CALLING THOSE GAMES!

What are you 14?