SiouxSports.com Forum

Soooooo time to move on..... NAU game this week

geaux_sioux

Bauman's out for at least part of this game with an elbow injury. NAU's linebacker, Frum, is out for the whole game. UND is the recipient of the first turnover in conference this season from NAU. UND won't go away quietly. You have way too much talent on offense. NAU's losing the penalty battle as well. We have a game here.

Bauman's out for at least part of this game with an elbow injury. NAU's linebacker, Frum, is out for the whole game. UND is the recipient of the first turnover in conference this season from NAU. UND won't go away quietly. You have way too much talent on offense. NAU's losing the penalty battle as well. We have a game here.

whats the status on bauman?

whats the status on bauman?

It looked like a arm/elbow injury - the play itself looked harmless.. announcers said that he would be out for the game. It looked like it changed the way NAU called plays. It will be an interesting second half. Bauman is as good as guys said.. Sioux were missing tackles left and right. I hope that his injury is not serious

It looked like a arm/elbow injury - the play itself looked harmless.. announcers said that he would be out for the game. It looked like it changed the way NAU called plays. It will be an interesting second half. Bauman is as good as guys said.. Sioux were missing tackles left and right. I hope that his injury is not serious

a season changer if it is anything serious

Re: Bauman Sideline report @ halftime said they're "working on it". Whatever that means. Call me nuts but I'm hesitant of losing him for the season to get him back for just one half. Passing game is working and Deboskie is definitely a good backup. We'll see.

Re: Bauman Sideline report @ halftime said they're "working on it". Whatever that means. Call me nuts but I'm hesitant of losing him for the season to get him back for just one half. Passing game is working and Deboskie is definitely a good backup. We'll see.

no I completely agree, im just hoping this is a one game thing. UND has momentum and the ball the 2nd half and its lookin like my jacks are in trouble