SiouxSports.com Forum

Bison Football - Not smart enough to understand

Rick

No one ever claimed athletes were the sharpest tools in the shed.

Agree with you 100%, even though I admit is a generalization and both UND and NDSU have had academic all americans, etc.

BUT, the reason that this situation troubles me isn't really what the bonehead players did (in the sense that it is expected), it is how your leadership responded. It reminds me of the movie "The Program".

• Upvote 1

Another typical UND attempt at a deflection. I've seen this for decades too. Nice try.

Another typical UND response.

Who you trying to copy Scott?

UND envy of Bison football is about hoping for failure of any kind. And when there's an opening, piling on as though you actually care.

None of you actually care about the program.

There's the common thread.

Derrr ahh yet another ahhh typical duhhhhh en dee es you response?

• Upvote 2

UND envy of Bison football is about hoping for failure of any kind. And when there's an opening, piling on as though you actually care.

None of you actually care about the program.

There's the common thread.

Funny how you have the state flag of North Dakota as your avatar but you still defend those players! Those players took away a lot of things and money from the same state your are proudly representing on this board.

Funny how you have the state flag of North Dakota as your avatar but you still defend those players! Those players took away a lot of things and money from the same state your are proudly representing on this board.

Oh yes, they took away your freedumbs. That's what you're concerned with.

You are certainly impressing us with your comments and retorts. Were you an NDSU football player?

“I don’t think they were smart enough or grown up enough or sophisticated enough to understand” -- Judge Douglas Herman describing NDSU Bison football players.

Your point?

Your point?

Only that these players are not from the state of North Dakota and probably don't give two craps about it. Here he is proudly showing off a North Dakota State flag and yet he isn't ashamed to throw it under the bus to defend a bunch of "dummies" who just stole from the people and the state of North Dakota. I guess I wouldn't expect you to understand this situation.

Only that these players are not from the state of North Dakota and probably don't give two craps about it. Here he is proudly showing off a North Dakota State flag and yet he isn't ashamed to throw it under the bus to defend a bunch of "dummies" who just stole from the people and the state of North Dakota. I guess I wouldn't expect you to understand this situation.

UND fans of all shouldn't be attacking another group of people because they aren't North Dakota kids(look at your hockey team brah). Technically the kids stole from a company. Not the state.

Do you have any useful information, analysis, insights, or content to add?

I've seen this before. Bison fan comes on here trying to throw the fixation bomb at UND for the beloved agricultural school.

~I mean, think of UND games. All you here is Bison suck....Bison suck....when they aren't even playing the Bison.....wait....thats NDSU...

~Or after UND won the national championship in football you heard a chorus of "Bison Suck".....wait.....that was NDSU too....

~Or after a bunch of their players got arrested, they went over to the NDSU fan forum and sandbagged the hell out of the situation.....wait....NDSU again....

"Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others. He who envies others does not obtain peace of mind."

~Buddha

• Upvote 3

They are being held accountable. They have a fine and community service as well as lawyer fees. The exact same thing that would happen if I did this crime.

I don't think anyone here is upset or even care about the fine and community service (let's face it first offense for most = no jail time) its the fact that Ojuri gets 1 game and the others get no tv for a week. Do those other guys really understand what they did was wrong and was a severe injustice to the voters of North Dakota? What if those petitions were of public safety like a manditory helmet law for motorcycles, or reinstating the death penalty?

• Upvote 1

Another typical UND attempt at a deflection. I've seen this for decades too. Nice try.

Another typical UND response.

Who you trying to copy Scott?

Yet another typical UND response. Decades upon decades of the same garbage.

This is getting really old. Another typical UND response. Feels like a time warp.

We get it. You don't like how we respond to your statement. If you aren't satisfied with our responses, why do you continue to post on this site about this topic? No one here is going to agree with the crap that you spew from you mouth. If your only goal was to come on here and get everyone pissed off at you...mission accomplished. But seriously...if you don't have anything relevant to say....get outta here!!! No one wants to hear from you.

They took away our right to vote on issues that matter. What if those petitions were about Property tax reduction, or raising the minimum wage in ND, or reinstating the death penalty for murder or child molestation. That is what they took away. You may blow this off because medical pot, and clean water doesn't matter to you, but who says someone wouldn't be this stupid in the future to try this again. Remember NDSU football players aren't that bright.

UND fans of all shouldn't be attacking another group of people because they aren't North Dakota kids(look at your hockey team brah). Technically the kids stole from a company. Not the state.

Way to dance on the head of a pin. The two affected measures were tossed as a result of their conduct, even before they pleaded GUILTY. They willfully committed election fraud, which is a crime against the state.

Is this the approved spin from Taylor and Bohl? Perhaps you can blame their parents, or lack thereof as the case may be, by the end of the week.