SiouxSports.com Forum

College Hockey 2012/13 (non UND Hockey)

AZSIOUX

Doesn't it seem strange that Matteau made the Devils and didn't make the World Junior team? Guess he fills a valuable role for the Devils, one that probably wouldn't have been warranted in the World Junior setting. With the emphasis on questionable hits, maybe the World Junior coaches were wise not to take a chance on the type of physical nature that Matteau brings.

I think his physicality is and he looked good the other night when I saw him playing with the Devils.

I wasn't calling UND fans petty. I was replying to ONE person saying their attitude seemed petty towads Miller. And yes he did leave UND in a bad spot but I think the coaching staff deserves some blame as well for recruiting someone who was by all accounts not ever close to being 100% committed to playing college hockey. Maybe they should have had a better back-up plan?

Maybe you could give the coaches your cell number and they could get your opinion after each recruiting session...;)
  • Upvote 1

Regular season=small potatoes. Its all about Pittsburgh. I'll send you guys a postcard. :-) Honestly though, some people on here need to lighten up. Im at a bar in st cloud just having fun. Cant wait to see and mix with all the NoDak fans when they come to the big city for the final five. Just remember that snowmobiles are not acceptable on our city streets. The weather should be warm enough by then so put away your Arctic cat jackets as well.