SiouxSports.com Forum

Week 4 Big Sky/FCS scores

SWSiouxMN

I couldn't get mine to show on the tv screen at first, even though I could see It on my Mac Probook monitor. I could however see my monitor background (screen saver) on the tv screen so I knew so I knew something was clicking -- just no video. I finally figured it out when dragged the Video from the monitor to the left toward my extended desktop and sure enough it slowed up on my tv screen. So it was clearly an extended desktop display issue that I was dealing with.

I am currently watching the MSU-UNC game just fine now.

Your other option would have been to duplicate what was on the monitor and have them both showing the same thing. But this way you can use the computer for something else while watching the game. That's the way I have things set up also and it works great.

They look alot like Mimes to me. Hapless.

True. Except they count... Hope Faison gets it figured out....screw NDSU game if they don't want to play us.

8 conference games(4 home, 4 away)

Schedule 2 home games against $h!tty FCS teams

Set up home and home with decent FCS team on a 3 year rotation with the sandwich year being a road game for cash at a $h!tty FBS program.

NAU has a good running back in Zach Baumen (sp?). He rushed for 200+ yards including a 75 yard td run on their first offensive play. UND will have it's hands full on Homecoming.

I thought ROOT Sports did a great job producing the game. I know UND only has one game broadcast this year, but hopefully ROOT will expand it's coverage and pick up more games in years to come. I'm currently watching the Big Sky College football Preview 2012. They also had a college sports post game show focusing on Big Sky highlights as well as the highlights of other Western based schools. It's nice to be in the Big Sky!

True. Except they count... Hope Faison gets it figured out....screw NDSU game if they don't want to play us.

8 conference games(4 home, 4 away)

Schedule 2 home games against $h!tty FCS teams

Set up home and home with decent FCS team on a 3 year rotation with the sandwich year being a road game for cash at a $h!tty FBS program.

2013 Non-Conference Schedule, all at The Alerus...

Week 1 Valpo

Week 2 South Dakota State

Week 3 Montana

We want it, we got it! :)

Hey anyone watching the PSU/SUU game on Big Sky TV - they have a couple college students talking over the broadcast and they have no idea that they are going out over the air.. they are funny couple AV geeks talking football complete with cheering - oh my...

2013 Non-Conference Schedule, all at The Alerus...

Week 1 Valpo

Week 2 South Dakota State

Week 3 Montana

We want it, we got it! :)

I assume that you mean Brookings now that the Slummit League is in charge of school names. I wonder if we will get Fargo or Vermillion on the schedule?