SiouxSports.com Forum

Road Game Tickets

watchmaker49

Overpaying by StubHub it is then!

No doubt you over pay for StubHub... I bought three tickets using StubHub for the UMD and UND game in the Oil Can last winter and I ended up paying 340 dollars for three tickets down by the UMD players box.

No doubt you over pay for StubHub... I bought three tickets using StubHub for the UMD and UND game in the Oil Can last winter and I ended up paying 340 dollars for three tickets down by the UMD players box.

I've already bought a pair on StubHub for the Saturday UND-UM game. $220.

I go for standing room only at Mariucci. Cheaper tickets, and I'm more than willing to get to the game hours early and wait for the doors to open and get a prime location. I had a center ice view every time. Plus, strength in numbers if you get a big group of Sioux fans in your location. Hopefully that security guard telling me how awesome Kyle Rau is will be in a different location of the arena this year...

You guys talking about tickets makes me curious as to how hard is it to get tickets at other schools? Can't be near as hard as at UND. I know alot of you have traveled to these away games and I was wondering if you ever had a hard time getting tickets. Another thing. How are ticket prices compared to UND? Stories about getting tickets, sitting, fan behaviors, etc. would be nice to hear also.

watchmaker49, I would DEFINITELY recommend a trip to Houghton this year for the series against Michigan Tech. I was there several years ago and the staff at the box office, arena, and fans are absolutely awesome. The box office folks hooked me up with tickets right behind the Sioux bench and we had a total blast. We stayed at the same hotel as the players and I ran into the entire Michigan Tech team at Domino's after the Saturday night game. Great times...you won't get another chance to go there again!

watchmaker49, I would DEFINITELY recommend a trip to Houghton this year for the series against Michigan Tech. I was there several years ago and the staff at the box office, arena, and fans are absolutely awesome. The box office folks hooked me up with tickets right behind the Sioux bench and we had a total blast. We stayed at the same hotel as the players and I ran into the entire Michigan Tech team at Domino's after the Saturday night game. Great times...you won't get another chance to go there again!

I agree. it's a very unique roadtrip and a good time. Mafia- fans were great? what fans? hahaha there were more on Schlossmans chat last year than were in the rink. suppose the 11-2 score had something to do with it.

I agree. it's a very unique roadtrip and a good time. Mafia- fans were great? what fans? hahaha there were more on Schlossmans chat last year than were in the rink. suppose the 11-2 score had something to do with it.

I had to think back...it was probably 6-7 years ago when I went up there...yea, the place was 1/2 full but the fans in attendance were all very nice and had nothing but great things to say about Sioux fans. Now contrast that with a trip to Mariucci Arena and the fans there...

Somewhat of a long haul from Mesa though.

• 4 weeks later...

Just bought my 4 SRO for Saturday night at Mariucci! It will be my first time at that rink, anyone have any opinion on the standing room only view of the ice? I'm in section 7 at exactly center ice.

As far as I know SRO tickets are all first come first served, there are no assigned areas for theses tickets. Thats the way it has been in the past. Mariucci is a blast. This is one series I look forward to every year.

Just bought my tickets for the series in St. Cloud in two weeks. A ton of seats available all over the arena. I'm hearing they have been having trouble getting many people to their games since they raised ticket prices and based on what I see it looks to be accurate. Sioux fans should fill up that place with the available tickets.

You are correct on the Concrete Center not drawing a lot of people. The last two weekends have been dubbed as Family 4 packs where tickets are merely $10 a piece! They still had a lot of empty seats in the lower bowl.That is also the price when they play Denver later this year. UND is asking $50 for the DU series.

Just bought my tickets for the series in St. Cloud in two weeks. A ton of seats available all over the arena. I'm hearing they have been having trouble getting many people to their games since they raised ticket prices and based on what I see it looks to be accurate. Sioux fans should fill up that place with the available tickets.

Heads up for anyone going to the UNO games. I just got tickets for the Friday game from the UNO ticket office. They said they are going on sale around Thanks giving however we had a group of 20 total so he sold them early to us. Not sure if this will work for everyone but hope it does.

I talked to them earlier this month and I think if you have a group of 10 or more you can order now.

• 4 weeks later...