SiouxSports.com Forum

Eight Bison football players charged

darell1976

I will keep telling myself that because it's the truth. The only place it will be talked about is on this forum.

Get your head out of the clouds. Its being talked about all over the state, and at major media outlets as well. If this was the only place it was being discussed I don't think NDSU would have held a press conference to appease the social media at the university of North Dakota.

Get a fricken clue.....

NDSU has no institutionalized deviant behavior by their athletic department.

Yup.

A rogue program is now sanctioned. Now we get to hear from their apologists.

But Gene Taylor has now apologized to the citizens of North Dakota for unfortunate and ignorant statements, so it's all o.k. now. Lol

It might be good for the state if this helps push GT out the door. I'm sure it's tough for a man of his ego to have to step up and eat crow but I'm also pretty sure he had no choice. Nice to see that the athletic department isn't calling all the shots for once.

Why so uptight? Your nephew isn't so stupid and naive as these Bison players.

No unlike the culprits he is a 4.0 student with a future away from football. This is getting old and I know don't read it then but here I am again. Carry on.

So Bohl wanted suspensions for the RMU game, but Taylor demanded that Bohl not impose any suspensions? That's why Taylor got do defensive with his statements after the CSU game?

GT might need to come to grips that this scenario and his mishandling of it will not get him a better AD gig in the future...if he doesn't get the hammer and shown the door at 'su.

Remember he doesn't have Joe to do shots with or snoop thru Pottery Barn catalogs for furniture with when things go south anymore.

Get your head out of the clouds. Its being talked about all over the state, and at major media outlets as well. If this was the only place it was being discussed I don't think NDSU would have held a press conference to appease the social media at the university of North Dakota.

Get a fricken clue.....

Oh, I imagine local media will be talking about it a little bit tomorrow and maybe even later in the week. But after the Youngstown game it will be pretty much over. Even this thread had almost died until the court appearance this week.

Oh, I imagine local media will be talking about it a little bit tomorrow and maybe even later in the week. But after the Youngstown game it will be pretty much over. Even this thread had almost died until the court appearance this week.

359.5 days and counting until it self-resurrects.

It will be brought up by the media on more than 1 occasion throughout the season. The election coming up will be a chance for people to discuss it because of the 2 measures that will not be on the ballot. It will be discussed heavily during the legislative session as they discuss 1) increasing the penalty for this particular crime to a felony and 2) when the legislature tries to take over more control of higher education again this time. Any other crimes committed by NDSU football players, or possibly other NDSU athletes, will bring up this case. If they decide to move against the companies that hired the players, the case will be discussed. This thing isn't even close to over for NDSU, it was just on a short break until the next chapter.

Have those young butthockey players sobered up yet?! Also, when does frozen toes (Sioux Indian name for Kristo) go to court for almost killing them with forced over-consumption of alcohol?!

Whats your thoughts on smoking, sticky fingers, speeding, illegal signiture signing Ojuri (anyone who knows the entire story behind his earler slap on the wrist name for him) still being on the team? What's Coach Bohl, Polosek or Fuch's rule for a 1,000 yard rusher? Do you treat them like a cat, 9 strikes and your out?

You can try and point all the fingers you want but your starting running back has struck out once and is over half way to number two and your AD and coach still want the public to believe he and his buddies have faced enough from the public. Its almost funny that you try and defend his actions by pointing a Kristo. While some of Kristo's actions have not had any intelligence involved with them, they have not broken any law.

What are these football players going to have learned from all this? Nothing beyond the fact we got away with it. Now the people in North Dakota government that want to take control of the universities from the SBHE have some real cannonballs to lob in the next session. They tried with the nickname and failed. But football players running amuck and obstructing the democratic process is something that they can really latch on to with emotion. Bison fans may be happy about the outcome but they are only a small percentage of the population. Most of the rest of the state will not be very happy that they pretty much walked away with nothing. Easy to sell a new program to people with NDSU's lack of control and punishment.

It will be brought up by the media on more than 1 occasion throughout the season. The election coming up will be a chance for people to discuss it because of the 2 measures that will not be on the ballot. It will be discussed heavily during the legislative session as they discuss 1) increasing the penalty for this particular crime to a felony and 2) when the legislature tries to take over more control of higher education again this time. Any other crimes committed by NDSU football players, or possibly other NDSU athletes, will bring up this case. If they decide to move against the companies that hired the players, the case will be discussed. This thing isn't even close to over for NDSU, it was just on a short break until the next chapter.

We'll just have to agree to disagree. I honestly don't think this will be brought up again in large numbers.