SiouxSports.com Forum

Big Sky Rebrand

breakin face

Maybe since the license hasn't expired they can sell Sioux gear...I heard from a cashier at the REA they can order it until December.

I bet they will sell a ton of gear during the nexts hockey season. I heard that Scheels also has a ton of it as well.

Courtesy of Bobcat Nation:

mhyjk4.jpg

Grand Forks to Bozeman: 811.5 miles

Cheney, Washington to Bozeman: 416.8 miles

Cedar City, Utah to Bozeman: 659.4 miles

San Luis Obispo, California to Bozeman: 1,237.7 miles

Davis, California to Bozeman: 953.8 miles

Portland, Oregon to Bozeman: 752 miles

Flagstaff, Arizona to Bozeman: 926.9 miles

We’re certainly not the most isolated school in the conference like some make it out to be. I guess UND is east of the mountains though…so at least good creativity!!

I'm scared to even watch this. There are so many awful Call Me Maybe videos out there. I hope Grand Forks didn't just add to the gag reel.

It's actually not that bad.... lots of good stuff from UND athletes having fun. Take it for what it's meant to be, I guess. Just plain fun.

• Upvote 3

It's actually not that bad.... lots of good stuff from UND athletes having fun. Take it for what it's meant to be, I guess. Just plain fun.

I'm out of the loop on a lot of the hip thing going on, so I haven't heard of the Call Me Maybe videos, but I thought it was pretty good. The UND athletes/cheerleaders sure seemed to have a lot of fun making it

• Upvote 1

That would be it. Thanks. I think I like Poly's the best. And kinda Montana's since background stands out so much but seems a bit pinkish. And ours really looks faded next to Portland State's.

I think Portland's looks the worst. The dark green gets lost in the black.

I really like the green background version...

I think it would work for all sports except those on grass or turf. Unless they put a black border around it, but even then it would look weird. I'm guessing that's why they went with black.

I think it would work for all sports except those on grass or turf. Unless they put a black border around it, but even then it would look weird. I'm guessing that's why they went with black.

That makes total sense, I didn't think about the football field. Since we are on the topic I wonder if the old Big Sky logos that were part of the turf design will be changed? Maybe this is why they waited this long into the summer to do the install?