SiouxSports.com Forum

2012-2013 Season

SWSiouxMN

Imagine if the nation's assist leader passed more.

Well she sure didn't in that game. But yes, one does wonder. Now just Imagine if she had not taken all those shots with wide open girls and those girls didn't put home the rebound. Not bad for a Wisconsin girl.

Well she sure didn't in that game. But yes, one does wonder. Now just Imagine if she had not taken all those shots with wide open girls and those girls didn't put home the rebound. Not bad for a Wisconsin girl.

Sorry for the confustion, but are you suggesting that most of her assists come from all those shots she takes which are rebounds for her teammates and further, that the rebound assists are related to the skill of her teammates to put home said rebounds? So if she didn't shoot so much and her teammates couldn't put home the rebounds she'd be hosed?

Sorry for the confustion, but are you suggesting that most of her assists come from all those shots she takes which are rebounds for her teammates and further, that the rebound assists are related to the skill of her teammates to put home said rebounds? So if she didn't shoot so much and her teammates couldn't put home the rebounds she'd be hosed?

I'm just saying in that game she was not impressive. I am sure she is a hell of a player but Bozek was clearly the best player on the ice that day other than the Twins of course.

I'm just saying in that game she was not impressive. I am sure she is a hell of a player but Bozek was clearly the best player on the ice that day other than the Twins of course.

If you are referring to the game in grand forks she sat out Friday due to injury and played on Saturday...still had three points.

Then in Minneapolis had six goals and four assists in the two games.

The highest assist total in the nation since 2005 is not due to her teammates putting in rebounds.

If you are referring to the game in grand forks she sat out Friday due to injury and played on Saturday...still had three points.

Then in Minneapolis had six goals and four assists in the two games.

The highest assist total in the nation since 2005 is not due to her teammates putting in rebounds.

Sioux7 can correct me if I'm wrong but I think the game referred to is the WCHA tournament championship game this past Saturday.