SiouxSports.com Forum

2012-2013 Season

SWSiouxMN

Schlossman's Harvard buddy has been tweeting him that based on past criteria that UND is in the tournament. Then again, you have no idea what will happen because of the crap we've seen in the past with them and our beloved institution.

I have a good feeling. UND vs. Minnesota at Ridder Arena. Saturday at 2pm.....feeling it.

^^^^^^yup

Bodies in front, taking away her vision. If she sees it she'll stop it. Shots on net have to be low. She'll eat anything up thats upstairs in her midsection.

It won't be pretty. Need greasy goals. I'm not about running a goaltender at all, but she has to be as uncomfortable as possible. Someone needs to be in her kitchen all day.

One more crack at Minnesota. If we can take them down we should be able to make it to the championship game.

Good luck ladies.

True enough. If UND can advance to the FF beating Minnesota they'd surely have as good a chance as anyone left to win it all in my view. Actually better chance than a couple other potential FF participants I think.

True enough. If UND can advance to the FF beating Minnesota they'd surely have as good a chance as anyone left to win it all in my view. Actually better chance than a couple other potential FF participants I think.

I think UND will be Minnesota's toughest opponent in this tournament. Just played them to a 2-0 hockey game in their rink where the shots were pretty similar, and their All American/world goalie bailed them out of a few situations.

I'll be the jerk that says the winner of this game is the national champion.