SiouxSports.com Forum

2012-2013 Season

sioux24/7

I get the feel that we will see a dramatic turn around with our overall record this year as well....I get the feeling that we will go dancing this season. I don't want to get ahead but I feel like the improvement will be there. I think Huff will mature, I think Webb will limit the turnovers, I think Anderson will continue improving his hard work , I think Shuler will bring that confidence back, and I think Antwi and Allard will give us solid minutes with more confidence. Not sure I looked forward to a season as much as this one.

Sometimes I just have to agree with you and this is one of them. The 5 returning juniors have won 2 championships and played alot of minutes and been thru alot. This experience alone they should understand what needs to be done and what improvements they must make. Now bring in the 2 JUCO players and the transfer to fill the gaps that have been needed for the last 2 years and we definately have something special going on. I'm not sure on the dancing part but it is definately a possibility and would be a great story. Montana and Weber will be extremely difficult to unseed in this conference and we must win the road also. The following year yes. I am also looking forward and excited for this year and beyound.

Why are we playing a DIII school (Crown College) after our season begins? Dont think this game will prepare us for anything.. Heard our first game is Nov. 9 at Kansas State and then a DIII school ????????

You play the games when they are available. It would probably be better to play K State a little later in the season so that UND would be more ready, but that was probably when K State wanted to play a lower ranked type team. The exhibition games are just a chance to work on things in a game situation. It is kind of like the hockey team playing an exhibition game in December, which they do most years.

everyone who goes to the ndsu/und game should buy through ndsu . That way we can take away tickets from the bison fans and produce more sioux fans at the game.

I'll just wait until they give tickets away at Stop N Go when I fill my car.

Nov 14th: Crown College (EXHIBITION)

Dec 5th: UMKC

Jan 5th: @ Weber State*

Jan 17th: Eastern Washington*

Jan 24th: @ Sacramento State*

Jan 31st: Weber State*

Feb 14th: Sacramento State*

Feb 16th: Northern Arizona*

Feb 23rd: BRACKETBUSTERS (TBD)

Updated schedule to include Weber. Jan 31st will be definitely circled on my calender!!!!!