SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ SCSU

brianvf

Will miss this series this weekend for the first time in six years. :sneaky: Son & his wife are expecting our second grandchild any day now in Mankato. MY wife is worried we would not make from st Cloud to Mankato if our grandchild is born. :) GO SIOUX!!!

Id say that is a valid excuse. Good luck.

http://www.stcloudcraftbeerexpo.com/

Just in case anyone is bored on Saturday. I may have to check this out.

This is year two of this expo - it was over the top fun last year - the entrance fee gets you a free sampling glass and access to LOTS of great craft beers, entertainment and stage presentations. It's connected to the Kelly Inn so no driving needed if that is where you are staying. I'll be there in the Man Cave Booth. Come play some Hammerslagen with us.

PS while you should never drink and drive - don't even think about driving even a little impaired on Saturday they are patroling plenty after this event.

Put Maris on a wing with Knight and Kristo. ... in the offensive end stand in front of the net

I can hear Hennessy's call now ...

"Maris going to the front of Lee, Knight on the right half-boards, over to Kristo, steps around a defender, shoo-o-o-ts, re-e-e-ebound, Maris, Tater's in front diggin' away at it, ... sco-o-o-ores! TATE. MARIS. Diggin' Tater in front makes it one nothing North Dakota. How about that?"