SiouxSports.com Forum

UND v. Black Hills State......

WYOBISONMAN

Yes, it is. I believe they consider each other rivals.....

So we will destory BHSU tomorrow then destroy their rivals next fall. At least we won't have any more of their division on our slate in future years. It would be nice to switch out that SD Mines game for a FCS opponent or Minnesota...same thing. :lol:

Looks like a great day for tailgating, hope to see lots of people out despite the poor opponent. Team needs to use that momentum from the good showing last week and put this one away early.

It is an AMAZING day for tailgating. You have all afternoon to be out there, then go into the game. Opponent doesn't matter, go to support your hometown team. Canad Inn bars will be hopping I'm sure, if you don't tailgate, sit out on the deck at Tavern United and do some pregaming.

Excited to see an ass-whooping tonight. GO SIOUX!

Spent my first year of college at DSU and hated it and was going to transfer, choices were BHSU and UND....glad I chose UND although Spearfish is beautiful and warmer than GF. Future sister-in-law is a BH cheerleader and she won't bet me on this game.....I even spotted her 30 points!! Is there TV today? A perfect way to wrap up a day in the patch would be to sit down and watch the SIOUX put a whooping on the Jackets!! GO SIOUX!!

Spent my first year of college at DSU and hated it and was going to transfer, choices were BHSU and UND....glad I chose UND although Spearfish is beautiful and warmer than GF. Future sister-in-law is a BH cheerleader and she won't bet me on this game.....I even spotted her 30 points!! Is there TV today? A perfect way to wrap up a day in the patch would be to sit down and watch the SIOUX put a whooping on the Jackets!! GO SIOUX!!

You can catch the webcast on fightingsioux.com!

Station List

Football

Bismarck, N.D.

KFYR 550 AM or KXMR 710 AM

Beulah, N.D. KDKT 1410 AM

Devils Lake, N.D.

KDVL 102.5 FM or KDLR 1240 AM

Dickinson, N.D.

KTLC 1460 AM

Fargo, N.D. WDAY 970 AM

Grand Forks, N.D.

KQHT 96.1 FM

Langdon, N.D.

KYTZ 106.7 FM

Mahnomen, Minn.

KRJM 101.5 FM

Minot, N.D.

KRRZ 1390 AM

Thief River Falls, Minn.

KKAQ 1460 AM or KTRF 1230 AM

Williston, N.D.

KDSR 101.1 FM

Station List

Football

Bismarck, N.D.

KFYR 550 AM or KXMR 710 AM

Beulah, N.D. KDKT 1410 AM

Devils Lake, N.D.

KDVL 102.5 FM or KDLR 1240 AM

Dickinson, N.D.

KTLC 1460 AM

Fargo, N.D. WDAY 970 AM

Grand Forks, N.D.

KQHT 96.1 FM

Langdon, N.D.

KYTZ 106.7 FM

Mahnomen, Minn.

KRJM 101.5 FM

Minot, N.D.

KRRZ 1390 AM

Thief River Falls, Minn.

KKAQ 1460 AM or KTRF 1230 AM

Williston, N.D.

KDSR 101.1 FM

Many thanks.

Nice to see North Dakota destroy a team that they should, and the way that they should. Defense did give up a couple big plays, and didn't like the Bumble Bee's last touchdown. Running game was awesome. Passing game was adequate...........I think that's probably the most we can hope to expect the rest of the season. Offensive line was great. I believe we scored in every facet of the game: offense, defense, special teams. Two more blocked kicks.