SiouxSports.com Forum

Fire Muss

darell1976

and what if a minor is not a game suspension as far as team rules? What if it is a more internal punishment? (at NDSU or UND, doesn't matter to me) I'm sure they have something for it

If the penalty in the team rules doesn't include a game suspension, it should. If missing a class is worth a game suspension, and it has been at UND, then any run-in with law enforcement that's more than a traffic ticket should be worth at least as much. Playing time is very important to players and is the best way to get their attention.

Look at where this program has gone.

We're discussing if it's better to be

- junk punched

- maimed

- de-limbed

- disemboweled

- decapitated

This program used to mete out the pain. Now we're discussing what we think we can survive.

Unsat. Unacceptable.

I 100% agree with this. In my experience, your level of success has a direct correlation to your level of expectations. Anything less than championship expectations should be unacceptable in my opinion. We are going to finish under .500 this year and our expectations should be set much much higher than that. I see no way that Muss isn't given his walking papers at the conclusion of this season and in all honesty there is no reason he shouldn't.

He's done at the end of the year...the Homecoming loss will be so bad that he might even get canned at the press conference....

I'd be willing to bet dollars to donuts that Mussman is going to be HC until (at least) the end of the season. This is not USC. Also the coordinators are young and inexperienced.

I'd be willing to bet dollars to donuts that Mussman is going to be HC until (at least) the end of the season. This is not USC. Also the coordinators are young and inexperienced.

The coordinators couldn't do any worse.

Honestly I didn't see Mussman or any coaching lose this game. He moved the fr to the stands and had the team ready to play and they played hard today. Mussman didn't fumble or throw an int tonight.

I agree, if anything the team took a step forward today.

Honestly I didn't see Mussman or any coaching lose this game. He moved the fr to the stands and had the team ready to play and they played hard today. Mussman didn't fumble or throw an int tonight.

I agree. I don't know what it was, but there was a different UND team out there today. There were mistakes which turned out to be costly, but the big defensive problems (for the most part) and the lack of offense weren't issues. It was turnovers and a few big plays. Stop those and UND wins this game easily. Gives you hope for the rest of the season.

I agree. I don't know what it was, but there was a different UND team out there today. There were mistakes which turned out to be costly, but the big defensive problems (for the most part) and the lack of offense weren't issues. It was turnovers and a few big plays. Stop those and UND wins this game easily. Gives you hope for the rest of the season.

the defense gave 28 points. i thought they would have given up 50+ that is a good sign. the offense needs to quit the TO's and penalties. this team did make strides today. kuksa is the real deal. cummings and hickel played good IMO.

I want to see a win against Sac State and Portland St. these are both possible wins with the defense i saw today.