SiouxSports.com Forum

Fire Muss

darell1976

They are doing everything they can to save the season. But they don't know what they're doing or how to do it. There playcalling is very predictable even the armchair quarterbacks can guess what the next play is going to be

I have a game for you to play then. Next game bring a pen and pad and before they line up in formation write down what play UND is obviously going to run and keep a tally of how many times you are right. Let us know how you do.

• Upvote 1

How about after they line up in formation?

I always get the wildcat right.

They need to dump that. Even the Miami Dolphins dumped that play after defenses figured it out. Plus if you do run it it cannot be a run always. Throw a pass in there to at least fool the defense.

• Upvote 1

Well. I was in the let the season play out camp.....watching this debacle today has given me 2nd thoughts. Faison should probably just make the move after today. Really no point in waiting until the season is over. 7-4 was a reasonable minimum expectation this year....can't get there after today.

If my memory is still ok I believe about 10 years ago today was the last UND-NDSU game at the Alerus where Digger had the big stop on 4th down to win the game. That whole season was crazy. Huge game to "save" that season against St Cloud after being down big at half. How far is the program from producing moments like that again?

If my memory is still ok I believe about 10 years ago today was the last UND-NDSU game at the Alerus where Digger had the big stop on 4th down to win the game. That whole season was crazy. Huge game to "save" that season against St Cloud after being down big at half. How far is the program from producing moments like that again?

When Dale left the program fell. UND had great wins against FCS UNI and FCS SUU in 2006 and 2007. When Muss took over, the program headed back to 1985. (cue Marty McFly).

It's still probably at the point where we would go to the wire with St. Cloud